General ****ATTN CNMH****

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
100% chance that the clock on Wild @Wild 's microwave is blinking 12:00 right now

It's strange. When you meet the guy he seems highly intelligent. He's worldly, funny, charismatic. He's obviously well educated with a great intellect.
Then he sober's up and you start to wonder if Budweiser is Providence itself. All I can think is that he must be drinking on the job to do as well as he does. Because surely the same smart savvy funny guy I met isn't the same one that sends me emails letting me know that he has locked himself out of our YouTube account yet again by adding at aol.com to the email address.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's strange. When you meet the guy he seems highly intelligent. He's worldly, funny, charismatic. He's obviously well educated with a great intellect.
Then he sober's up and you start to wonder if Budweiser is Providence itself. All I can think is that he must be drinking on the job to do as well as he does. Because surely the same smart savvy funny guy I met isn't the same one that sends me emails letting me know that he has locked himself out of our YouTube account yet again by adding at aol.com to the email address.

T

The Big Guy

He wishes he was the handsome dude on the left, but I remember his old AV, it's the bird on the rednecks hat
That's what I've been saying this whole time. But he would make a good gay in cold weather with that warm chin fur to rest your... nevermind

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
ok I realise that putting semen on his face was very immature so I have decided to change my AV back to the original one