General ATTN Dope Smokers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I didn’t even read that nonsense. People have smoked ‘Dope’ for generations. My speculation for the increase in Autism has always been all the genetically modified food and/or pesticides. We put a lot of poison in our bodies.
My speculation is that now people know and give a shit.

I'm a diagnosed autistic person. Am much much better at "disguising" it as an adult, in part because it was never diagnosed as a child. I was just a weird kid from a traditional/conservative family and environment that just wasn't going to put up with my shit. There was no labeling, no identity group, no buzzwords, coddling, no consideration of my needs or preferences. It was fit in or fuck off.

The idea of not having to do something in school because it was distressing to me? Ridiculous, never happened a single time. I was just forced to do a shitload of things that I was highly resistant to, which has resulted in me being a lot better at managing discomfort in everyday life as an adult.

As a kid today, I'd have been identified early on, and my whole life would have been much different from there.

??

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My speculation is that now people know and give a shit.

I'm a diagnosed autistic person. Am much much better at "disguising" it as an adult, in part because it was never diagnosed as a child. I was just a weird kid from a traditional/conservative family and environment that just wasn't going to put up with my shit. There was no labeling, no identity group, no buzzwords, coddling, no consideration of my needs or preferences. It was fit in or fuck off.

The idea of not having to do something in school because it was distressing to me? Ridiculous, never happened a single time. I was just forced to do a shitload of things that I was highly resistant to, which has resulted in me being a lot better at managing discomfort in everyday life as an adult.

As a kid today, I'd have been identified early on, and my whole life would have been much different from there.

??
I dunno what the fucks up with my brain. I've always just been a fucker to the system. School chucked me at 15 after my exams and wouldn't respond to my applications to go back. Fuck em. Didn't learn fuck all there anyway, it was just a place for me to agitate my teachers by being a smartass / dickhead.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Some cunt is smoking it outside the pub and I can smell it. Fucking stinks. I will never smoke it again unless it's a Jeffry, and I don't plan on doing that fucker ever again either.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not joking you, I've been fucked up many times, coke is like a 6/10 codeine and booze is 8/10, morphine is 9/10… a Jeffry is 200/10.

Most fucked up of all time.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
"researchers at Duke University..." = this study brought to you by Big Tobacco

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
So happy that Medicinal Cannabis is legal and accessible in NZ now.
My GP can finally write me a script for flower.