General Attn: @Enock

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
what a schmuck
How the fuck are you pink you cunty?

Are you trying to play the game Leigh @Leigh played a while back when he “sacrificed” and went pink to “understand” what it was like to be pink for a day.....all the while, he pinked himself when he knew he was traveling for close to 24 hours and now feels like a tmmac leader and martyr?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Here is that same lady going batshit at Texas Muslim day. She also used to worship the devil

She still may be a Devil worshipper pretending to be a Christian to help stir up the hate between Islam Vs Christians leading to violence between the two fractions - unleashing pure anarchy... making way for the new world order to usher in the Luciferian Doctrine

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
She still may be a Devil worshipper pretending to be a Christian to help stir up the hate between Islam Vs Christians leading to violence between the two fractions - unleashing pure anarchy... making way for the new world order to usher in the Luciferian Doctrine
in my previous post I was refering to farrell supposedly having some luciferian ties and knowing hart. he did this weird skit.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
you think the kevin Hart car crash is suspicious will farrell and Tracy morgan also had suspicious car crashes Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Illuminati ENOCK all three of them are wealthy guys
You may be on to something, didn’t know about Will Farrell’s crash but I remember Tracy Morgan’s Was pretty bad. Sometimes if these puppets don’t hold up their end of the agreement (they signed in blood) then the pied piper comes to collect.

Late 90’s early 2000 rapper N.O.R.E aka Norega said it best when asked if the Illuminati exists in the Rap Industry:

(Time stamped for you - but whole interview is worth a listen. I believe what he is saying translates to Hollywood / Comedy / Music / Politics)

View: https://youtu.be/YX3aFZvMF6k?t=3m4s

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
You may be on to something, didn’t know about Will Farrell’s crash but I remember Tracy Morgan’s Was pretty bad. Sometimes if these puppets don’t hold up their end of the agreement (they signed in blood) then the pied piper comes to collect.

Late 90’s early 2000 rapper N.O.R.E aka Norega said it best when asked if the Illuminati exists in the Rap Industry:

(Time stamped for you - but whole interview is worth a listen. I believe what he is saying translates to Hollywood / Comedy / Music / Politics)

i actually found the original vid it is creepy how normal they are pretending this is

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
in my previous post I was refering to farrell supposedly having some luciferian ties and knowing hart. he did this weird skit.

Oh yeah Ferrell has been doing some weird Satanist shit his whole career - he’s definitely deep in that game. Good observations Jesus X @Jesus X

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

oh shit he was actually throwing up the illuminati hand sign when he said "its a door"