Lifestyle Attn: Fat Fucks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't even know if I've had one of them. I've had the UK microwave version made by some chap called rustler. They are good.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Im not even sure what kind of ribs they are supposed to be .its pretty much mashed shit grade horse meat pressed into a patty and covered in bullseye bbq sauce

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Im not even sure what kind of ribs they are supposed to be .its pretty much mashed shit grade horse meat pressed into a patty and covered in bullseye bbq sauce
I'm going to ask the google what trash mcribs are made of

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
McDonalds says its made of ground pork butt, others say it's pork assholes and elbows.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
American meat fails the EU safety laws everytime.

Too much antibiotics, chlorine and hormones.

And the state of your pig farming... The farmers would be put in jail in this country for animal cruelty.

We are dreading having to take your poisoned meat as part of a future trade deal.

Dreading.

M

member 3289

And the state of your pig farming... The farmers would be put in jail in this country for animal cruelty.

We are dreading having to take your poisoned meat as part of a future trade deal.

Dreading.
Yeah last I heard our "experts" were trying to convince you guys that chlorinated chicken is harmless...

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Yeah last I heard our "experts" were trying to convince you guys that chlorinated chicken is harmless...

There was an expose on the other day.

I knew it was bad but I was genuinely shocked at how bad.

I know it wasn't always. But now you just have these factory farms.

Truly gross.

Nytron

Bangkok Ready
Sep 9, 2020
Yuck, I've never tried one. Doesn't look like it could be good.

They need to bring back the Steak, Egg & Cheese Bagel.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yuck, I've never tried one. Doesn't look like it could be good.

They need to bring back the Steak, Egg & Cheese Bagel.
Even better, imo, make your own sourdough bagel, grow your own eggs from seed, kill your own animal for a steak or sausage of your liking, and cut the cheese out.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
McDonalds says its made of ground pork butt, others say it's pork assholes and elbows.

When I was growing up my dad worked at a meat plant. They made their own version of those. I think they called them “Riblets”. He used to bring big boxes of them home. I ate thousands of them. I used to grab a stack out of the freezer, cook them in the microwave and then cover them in a bbq sauce made of chilli sauce, grape jelly, and hot sauce. That’s Canadian BBQ and a big part of the reason I’m so big and strong.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
When I was growing up my dad worked at a meat plant. They made their own version of those. I think they called them “Riblets”. He used to bring big boxes of them home. I ate thousands of them. I used to grab a stack out of the freezer, cook them in the microwave and then cover them in a bbq sauce made of chilli sauce, grape jelly, and hot sauce. That’s Canadian BBQ and a big part of the reason I’m so big and strong.
yeah. Riblets.

we had them here as well. Always frozen

I don’t know what happened to them. You ask in a supermarket where’s the riblet’s and you get a thousand yard stare.

rustlers microwave ones are the only source now and it’s not the same

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think riblets were just the ends of the ribs cut off. When I was working at my first job I used to make them.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I think riblets were just the ends of the ribs cut off. When I was working at my first job I used to make them.

They weren’t those, I might have the name wrong but they were that ground pork shaped into a rectangle with the fake bone ridges.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Fucking disgusting.

They only bring it back every 12 so people will get it because of the novelty. If it was offered all the time people would realize how truly terrible it is.

They've had a lot of disgusting shit on their menu - but the McRib is the worst.

I'd rather eat a boiled steak.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
They weren’t those, I might have the name wrong but they were that ground pork shaped into a rectangle with the fake bone ridges.
they were reconstituted pork mince. Flavoured with bbq seasoning and shat out from an angels arse.

divine.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

Dreading.
Brexit voter worried about having no deal and being bent over a barrel? Must be sarcasm

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Brexit voter worried about having no deal and being bent over a barrel? Must be sarcasm
I didn’t envisage Johnson and this shower of scum in charge. With an 80 seat majority.

Thanks Corbyn.

And I still don’t agree with ‘the project’ so I’d still vote out.

But I’m not Nigel Farage or Mark Francois.

I do wish Labour weren’t so useless in the last election though.