Attn Galanis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I'm always down for that. Galanis has kept me entertained for hours with his threads they're the best.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Just saw this thread. Sorry for the late reply IWEI, just saw the twitter message

Damn guys I don't even know what to say. I really don't want to be a charity case. But I feel like I'm in a position where if someone offers me help I would be an idiot to refuse. I have refused many times in the past and that got me nowhere.

I really don't know what to say. Today was horrible for me. In a hour span, I did laundry, took a shower and tried to pick up/take out the trash. Since then, I have been fucked. Completely fucked. Just that shit alone destroys me. I feel so down, man, and absolutely helpless as far as living a normal life.

The good news, thank god, is that April 29 (wednesday) I;m finally going back to get another shot. Been like 2 months since I got one. They wear off after a couple weeks. So I have really been suffering.

Sorry to even type about all this. This thread has me completely overwhelmed. I know people on here who don't know me probably see me as a loser, but I am in a situation I don't have control of.. Please don't judge me if anyone is reading this who doesn't know my story.

To you guys. I can't thank you enough. Do you want to start a private group message? I'm sorry for typing such a long post here. Just can't believe the kindness some people have. Due to what happened today (such an immense amount of pain for hours now, from such little activity).. I was just at a super low point. I was not gonna post about it or anything. But then seeing this thread, damn. Completely overwhelming. I dunno what to do or say. I just want you guys to know how appreciative I am of the fact you are even thinking of me.

Where do I go from here? How do I start a group PM? Can someone start it for us Wild @I Wild Each It ?

So sorry to bring my shit to this forum. But can't thank you all enough for supporting me.

I know I have a lot of unanswered posts and messages to reply to. I will after tonight's fights.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

dude, get vitamine-D asap, you will fight your depression

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I don't think it's necessarily depression. I think if I was experiencing the same stuff I'd have negative thoughts/emotions come up instinctively over positive ones.

That's why I say to you Galanis, force yourself to think positive during hard times. For example this thread.