General ATTN: Grindr posters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I ask because you can't actually message the fucking admins on that site.

what a shit-show.
I get thru to them all the time.
Possibly because I have blue name? They gifted me years of blue name many years back when i was trying to write articles when I was layed up with appendix complications.

I got one of our members here his account back just last week...he is a good member here so I won't say who...but he uses both sites.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
that could have been weidman he posts antivax shit sometimes
certainly possible...I considered that

but there is q content coming from all types of accounts and most are old and barely used...the chris weidman account only had 40 posts and hadn't posted in years until somebody was talking about mod/owner chris and then boom more q content from a chris...and he dug up a couple other chris accounts also

somebody is soft trolling the hell out of that place

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
certainly possible...I considered that

but there is q content coming from all types of accounts and most are old and barely used...the chris weidman account only had 40 posts and hadn't posted in years until somebody was talking about mod/owner chris and then boom more q content

somebody is soft trolling the hell out of that place

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i havent posted over there for years . its good to see nothing ever changes

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i havent posted over there for years . its good to see nothing ever changes
its dying for sure

I calmly suggest a more secure site with nicer software a couple times a week

I got at least one guy to check this place out yesterday and make an account, maybe more

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
not just me either

lots of the guys who double dip mention tmmac more and more often...mountain medic always says good things and some other dudes like daglord and redneck

and lots of threads recently looking for leigh recently lol

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
its dying for sure

I calmly suggest a more secure site with nicer software a couple times a week

and I think I got at least one guy to check this place out yesterday and make an account, maybe more
it was dying 10 years ago when i started posting over there . it was in its death throws 5 years ago when we all left for this site . there is too many other places to get the same content with less problems and less contempt from the owners . they are stuck in a 2003 mindset over there

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
holy shit anybody see the spunk chops thread...or the Magic happens here thread?

that script/code is so hacked...there is words falling like snowflakes and bats flying around the screen, Hilary heads floating around and shit...total shitshow...and hilarious