General ATTN: Grindr posters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Revenant

Cheesesteak Addict
Jan 25, 2020
I wish I knew who was who there to here. I used to be Densefog there until someone banned me for posting those titty flashing girls from the World Series. I bet a lot more folks pop over here in the near future.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wish I knew who was who there to here. I used to be Densefog there until someone banned me for posting those titty flashing girls from the World Series. I bet a lot more folks pop over here in the near future.
here I change my name every 30-60 days
there I am

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
not just me either

lots of the guys who double dip mention tmmac more and more often...mountain medic always says good things and some other dudes like daglord and redneck

and lots of threads recently looking for leigh recently lol
I still go to sherdog but quit posting at mma.com about 6 months ago. There’s good people over there for sure. Many have come here, shit talked about all the issues there, but ultimately, returned to the cesspool like a beaten wife who can’t move on.

Just like fighters who bitch about pay and the way they are treated but refuse to sign a union form, I have no sympathy for them.

The yougee has been a disgusting shit pile for quite some time now. Those who choose to keep going back deserve what comes to them.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I still go to sherdog but quit posting at mma.com about 6 months ago. There’s good people over there for sure. Many have come here, shit talked about all the issues there, but ultimately, returned to the cesspool like a beaten wife who can’t move on.

Just like fighters who bitch about pay and the way they are treated but refuse to sign a union form, I have no sympathy for them.

The yougee has been a disgusting shit pile for quite some time now. Those who choose to keep going back deserve what comes to them.
it is true

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I think battered housewife syndrome has to be correct. Onetrick and Enock have said it within hours of each other.

That place is fucking tragic. If your personal info is being hacked, just don't go back again. I enjoyed reading some of the dominatrix's stories because they were entertaining but it was 10 years behind myspace and apart from reading some stuff that fell over to here from there I haven't looked at it in like 10 years.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Scratch that, some chick started a thread over there about me 6 or so years ago because she failed to get Craveonline to respond to her legal papers citing me and another person as a bully. She only showed up at the other other site to stir shit up which she certainly did, but ffs.

People following people from forum to forum or taking shit offline to harass are fucking pathetic. It baffles me.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Scratch that, some chick started a thread over there about me 6 or so years ago because she failed to get Craveonline to respond to her legal papers citing me and another person as a bully. She only showed up at the other other site to stir shit up which she certainly did, but ffs.

People following people from forum to forum or taking shit offline to harass are fucking pathetic. It baffles me.
Spoken like a true wife beater.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I'm permanently covered in bruises from bashing into things or tripping up so not untruthful at all.
You should be clean of imperfections if you’re a wife beater. You’re description makes it sound like you’re a beaten wife.

you sound like you’re trying to sell us something singer.

The invisible piss of the holy ghost
Comes down like acid rain
They're making a profit off terminal guilt
The scavengers go on parade
The fathers who write that eternity
Is used to fight the sword
Have filled you up with the Devil's cock
And he'll cum in the name of the Lord

We all know you’re not as clean as you seem.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
You should be clean of imperfections if you’re a wife beater. You’re description makes it sound like you’re a beaten wife.

you sound like you’re trying to sell us something singer.

The invisible piss of the holy ghost
Comes down like acid rain
They're making a profit off terminal guilt
The scavengers go on parade
The fathers who write that eternity
Is used to fight the sword
Have filled you up with the Devil's cock
And he'll cum in the name of the Lord

We all know you’re not as clean as you seem.
Golly. I know I've mentioned it before but for anyone taking this seriously, the last time I let a guy do anything like that he ended up in prison for 3 years and his front teeth got smashed to so much fuck he didn't have any by the time he got out. I may look/sound like a spindly old bint but that ain't ever happening again and at 19, I was pretty much a kid anyway.

So we have Type O and Ministry. You know me all too well, matey.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Golly. I know I've mentioned it before but for anyone taking this seriously, the last time I let a guy do anything like that he ended up in prison for 3 years and his front teeth got smashed to so much fuck he didn't have any by the time he got out. I may look/sound like a spindly old bint but that ain't ever happening again and at 19, I was pretty much a kid anyway.

So we have Type O and Ministry. You know me all too well, matey.
From the way you’re talking it sounds like you’re on vacation. I once had an experience like that.
I was swimmin' in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rock
Except the little fish
But they told me, he swears
Tryin' to talk to me koi koy
Unfortunately, I lost my mind afterwards.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
From the way you’re talking it sounds like you’re on vacation. I once had an experience like that.
I was swimmin' in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rock
Except the little fish
But they told me, he swears
Tryin' to talk to me koi koy
Unfortunately, I lost my mind afterwards.
Ahhh you got me. I had to Google that one. I don't dislike them, just never got into them apart from one track, and I can't even remember that.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can't believe after all this time he can still have the OG. I'm gonna reach out to him to hack this place