General Attn: Hauler

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
You see Hauler @Hauler Miley was tossin up the peace sign and the A-Ok sign, I would quote your original post but it appears the Illuminati throughout your body like a 12 Gauge shotty has infiltrated the upper echelon of this forum and erased / deleted the thread to hide the truth about to be spoken!

You see Miley was in fact showing her allegiance to Satan when flashing those hand signs....A-OK is really a 666 I sold my shit to the devil I know it's a crappy deal...at least it came with a few toys in that Happy Meal.

Well actually Big Poppa Pump Billy Achy Breaky Heart Cyrus sold not only his soul but also his daughters sole for dat fortune and fame stuck in the game of that Hollywood living....

He was a struggling musician trying to get a break for about 10 years (Billy Ray Cyrus Reveals It Took Him 10 Years To Get A Record Deal)
until on January 3 1991 he finally caved in and sold his soul....within a year he got what he wanted with the chart topping Achy Breaky Heart that was spammed across the radio airwaves across the US for months...

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc

Life was good, Billy Ray was traveling coast to coast living it up - he reached super star status, had the money bitches and hoes fast cars and nice clothes ...

But behind the scenes Billy would lay in bed listening to Tony Rich Project "Nobody Knows" because deep down he knew the Pied Piper would one day come to collect his dues...

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf0BA5I-A9I

Stay tuned for Part 2: The Rise and Fall of Hannah Montana - Split Peronality of Miley Cyrus MKUktra'd

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"the Illuminati throughout your body like a 12 Gauge shotty has infiltrated the upper echelon of this forum and erased / deleted the thread to hide the truth about to be spoken!"

Sentence of the year

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Change of plans guys - No part 2 and I made part 1 all up...hehehe...just being silly ..hehe...sorry for any inconveniences...
Gotta Run, ttyl ?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I still believe we need a tmmac huddle
I can then work out who I’d like to associate with