General ATTN: @Johnyhendricksbeard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Failing to see the humor or relevance, please enlighten thee
I'm a sucker for label art. The dog on those labels looks like mine. I'd like to try the beer but they only sell it out west. La Paix @BirdWatcher has been keeping an eye out for it for, well probably over a year at this point. Apparently he just stumbled across some.

I don't know what the fuck "coconut porter" is, but it sounds pretty God damn good.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I'm a sucker for label art. The dog on those labels looks like mine. I'd like to try the beer but they only sell it out west. La Paix @BirdWatcher has been keeping an eye out for it for, well probably over a year at this point. Apparently he just stumbled across some.

I don't know what the fuck "coconut porter" is, but it sounds pretty God damn good.
Oh, sorry man

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

That's in one of 3 liquor stores I frequent. I asked all three to bring this label in since JHB mentioned it and this is the first time I've seen it. I'm away for the weekend bud but if you want some sent out east I'm happy to help. Just want to make sure there's no fuckery with mailing beer province to province. Let me know ow what you want Beard!

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Good beer. I got a 4 pack of the High 5 - Hazey IPA and a 4 pack of the Retriever -Golden Ale.

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
CFOX is/was Vancouver's big radio station back when I lived there. I assume this a some sort of tribute.