Attn: Lookoutwhale

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
I haven't even looked at the Underground for weeks so I just got your message about this place. Looks cool so far.....

Thanks for the invite!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Welcome Abe! Very cool to see you around. Check out the Site Feedback and Help forum when you get time...lots of helpful info there, to help you navigate the forum (and mobile apps). Feel free to PM myself or Splinty if you need anything.

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
Gracious, IWEI.

Looks like we can discuss fighting here. That will be extremely nice, I've missed that angle with MMA. I'll just have to figure out how to get this on Tapatalk, lol

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
ABE FROMAN;n21605 said:
Gracious, IWEI.

Looks like we can discuss fighting here. That will be extremely nice, I've missed that angle with MMA. I'll just have to figure out how to get this on Tapatalk, lol
I actually use it on safari as if i was typing on my comp works much better for me. I didnt like tapatalk.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Welcome Mr Froman! Good to see another quality poster make an appearance here. Just so you know my UG SN is BirdWatcher. It is here too but Kelvin fucked me over against Tyron.....Hope to see you chime in on the regular.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh and my opinion is that this site is best viewed on a mobile using chrome.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ABE FROMAN;n21605 said:
Gracious, IWEI.

Search for Tapatalk in the App Store. Once you have it loaded, search for "the mma community" and you will see our forums. At the top, you will see "The MMA Community" with a drop down menu...under that is all of the forums. You can choose individual forums to browse there. Or, you can click the clock looking icon on the main page, which will list the newest threads in descending order.

Let me know if that helps, or you need more support. Safari or mobile chrome is sweet here as well.

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
Pitbull3744;n21611 said:
Welcome Abe, good poster, glad to have you here!!

Thank you my friend, feels exciting, almost like the old times. I remember here in NYC when the only MMA fans used to crowd into one pub to watch it. If we can add a beer ordering system I'll be here all day.

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
I sucked Stillmatics WOODley;n21624 said:
Welcome Mr Froman! Good to see another quality poster make an appearance here. Just so you know my UG SN is BirdWatcher. It is here too but Kelvin fucked me over against Tyron.....Hope to see you chime in on the regular.
Can't see any reason not to, imo....if just to get even against Kelvin lol

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Welcome Abe.

Perhaps you and I can strike up a Goat debate between Fedor and Anderson. I actually don't recall having a debate with you on that, which considering yours and mine passion for those fighters, I find that.......odd.

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
D241;n21737 said:
Welcome Abe.

Perhaps you and I can strike up a Goat debate between Fedor and Anderson. I actually don't recall having a debate with you on that, which considering yours and mine passion for those fighters, I find that.......odd.
True. Without bashing the Underground, it just became too much of an emotion-fest to have that debate over there. After all this hubub dies down we'll try to spark it out.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Welcome to the forums Abe! glad you made it.

No prob bob. I sent some messages friday afternoon and wasn't really online that much this weekend. Good to see some of the guys i messaged, now posting here this weekend.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
ABE FROMAN;n21748 said:
True. Without bashing the Underground, it just became too much of an emotion-fest to have that debate over there. After all this hubub dies down we'll try to spark it out.
I can tell you how your both wrong and jones is the goat.

But I'm not sure I believe that yet

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Still trying to get CRE here as well. He's stubborn ole mule, lol. Told me he's lazy and doesn't like change :lmao:

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
I Wild Each It;n21782 said:
Still trying to get CRE here as well. He's stubborn ole mule, lol. Told me he's lazy and doesn't like change :lmao:
tell him you got Ben Askren to post here hehe. Hes a big Ben fan!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
lookoutawhale;n21856 said:
tell him you got Ben Askren to post here hehe. Hes a big Ben fan!
I did, lol. We'll see. He's a tough nut to crack! :)