Society Attn: @mcgusto

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So my Pakistani buddy is trying to get to Canada with his mom and dad. He’s been stuck in Thailand for 6 years working manual labor at little pay. He’s a good guy and just seems to get screwed around.
Was thinking we have a few cool Cuckistanis on board that might be able to help him out, he’s looking to settle in Ontario @sexchicken apparently he’s got 5 sponsors vouching for him and I figure more can’t hurt. I don’t ask him too many questions but he used to be an accountant in Karachi. Maybe I could put you in touch with him.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
all he has to do is get to upstate new york and walk across the border at roxham road . the rcmp will act as bellhops and carry his luggage. one he crosses he can claim asylum and be provided with a cell phone and apartment free of charge as well as a fat welfare check for the next few years.the backlog is anywhere from 22 months to 96 months before an immigration hearing so he has plenty of time .the legit immigrants who go thru proper chanels are getting put to the back of the line so he might as well just sneak in like everyone else

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
all he has to do is get to upstate new york and walk across the border at roxham road . the rcmp will act as bellhops and carry his luggage. one he crosses he can claim asylum and be provided with a cell phone and apartment free of charge as well as a fat welfare check for the next few years.the backlog is anywhere from 22 months to 96 months before an immigration hearing so he has plenty of time .the legit immigrants who go thru proper chanels are getting put to the back of the line so he might as well just sneak in like everyone else
build a wall

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
So my Pakistani buddy is trying to get to Canada with his mom and dad. He’s been stuck in Thailand for 6 years working manual labor at little pay. He’s a good guy and just seems to get screwed around.
Was thinking we have a few cool Cuckistanis on board that might be able to help him out, he’s looking to settle in Ontario @sexchicken apparently he’s got 5 sponsors vouching for him and I figure more can’t hurt. I don’t ask him too many questions but he used to be an accountant in Karachi. Maybe I could put you in touch with him.

Vouch for one of Galt's buddies and get put on the 'watch list'.

Sounds like a bad idea. Sorry Galt, I got nothing to offer.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If he cant get in when his mom and dad are citizens, your friend has issues he is not telling you about.
His mom and dad are in Thailand with him. He has cousins in Canada, they’re in the gem stone business and do a lot of stuff away from the IRS.