Lifestyle attn MoDs! Persian alert!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm really fucking bored. Can you please unban Xerxes so he can cause trouble with other forum users and I can read it?

I have been inundated with requests .

Thanks.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This oppression will not stand! We the people will be heard!

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I'm really fucking bored. Can you please unban Xerxes so he can cause trouble with other forum users and I can read it?

I have been inundated with requests .

Thanks.
Did they ban him for good?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Victim of troll wars 2018...AKA the little dick contest

pot meet kettle

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
He dislikes Trump and he's liberal/Democrat.
That conflicts with some of the views here but his positions aren't really outlandish or extreme. The reason people take issue with him is because he has a tendency to shit up a thread with political hijacking and insults. In some cases he was provoked and I've earned/pinked people when I've seen it. Sometimes he handled it well but other times he'd completely over react.

I don't dislike the guy and hope he just thickens his skin and stops biting.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
That conflicts with some of the views here but his positions aren't really outlandish or extreme. The reason people take issue with him is because he has a tendency to shit up a thread with political hijacking and insults. In some cases he was provoked and I've earned/pinked people when I've seen it. Sometimes he handled it well but other times he'd completely over react.

He likes and respects @conor mcgregor nut hugger so if you need help calming him down in future, he’s your guy

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
And this means what?...
Imo because he is very anti Trump and pro bernie or hillary it gets on people's nerves.

Imo I like the contrast of opinions but Sensoria is currently the guy who is not allowed to sit at the cool kids's lunch table.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017

Ya but everyone joins in and bully him for having a different opinion and so he gets all defensive. I thought girls were bad for being bullies but on the internet boys bully people like crazy!

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
He gets on some people's nerves but we probably all do
we disagree on a lot but he's never been a dick to me and I've always considered us cool with each other

Some of the insults and shit weren't cool but he by far isn't the only one to do that, fuck, I do that lol
Most definitely needs to relax on the personal shots and hopefully we can all try to stay somewhat respectful even when disagreeing

I can understand breaking a guys balls if you're friends (example would be the banter between nugget, sex chicken and myself in the monster thread) but when it's flat out personal insults, 90% of us need to try and chill on that shit