Lifestyle attn MoDs! Persian alert!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

It's

To connotate Asian girl with trans insult.

That's like me saying you must like big white women.:rolleyes:
Hey, big girls need love too LOL....... In all seriousness though, why would I "like big girls"? Where is the racist connotation here? Enlighten me on this one, I feel this will be hilarious

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Um, the things we were told about Banchan...

1) Supposedly a chick (cannot confirm/deny)
2) Rumored to be "attractive" (cannot confirm/deny)
3) Rumored to be Trans (cannot confirm/deny)
4) Is Korean (cannot confirm/deny)
5) Is "NOT" Vutu (cannot confirm/deny)
6) Is here for "real sailor talk" but "raw" (stated by Banchan here on TMMAC)
7) Is not a fan of MMA (stated by Banchan here on TMMAC)

Well to be honest, we really don't know a thing LOL
8. Is a figment of John's imagination

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Hey, big girls need love too LOL....... In all seriousness though, why would I "like big girls"? Where is the racist connotation here? Enlighten me on this one, I feel this will be hilarious
I think it's my face. My fac3 is nit beetchface pileup bitch.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I am a better Asian than all of the jewsm

M

member 603

I think it's my face. My fac3 is nit beetchface pileup bitch.
GALT!!!!! For the love of all that's good and holy, it's the GOTTDAMN LORD'S DAY!!! You can't be this wrecked on Seis de Mayo

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
GALT!!!!! For the love of all that's good and holy, it's the GOTTDAMN LORD'S DAY!!! You can't be this wrecked on Seis de Mayo
He is doing the good princes bidding. If the good prince didn't want me and Galt to get shitfaced on a Sunday then he would easily zap us with lightning

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He is doing the good princes bidding. If the good prince didn't want me and Galt to get shitfaced on a Sunday then he would easily zap us with lightning
It's the truth, the mixing of the drinks gets rough for me. Was hiding stuff last night it seems. Taking today off of work, I learned my lesson a few years ago. I could power through but apparently teachers shouldn't be allowed to indulge in the alkylol.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's the truth, the mixing of the drinks gets rough for me. Was hiding stuff last night it seems. Taking today off of work, I learned my lesson a few years ago. I could power through but apparently teachers shouldn't be allowed to indulge in the alkylol.

Oh my gosh you are such a pussy

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not gonna lie I feel really bad .I got a beer and a diet Coke. Figured one of them has to make me feel better. I'm gonna snore on the airplane