Lifestyle attn MoDs! Persian alert!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This place is eerie in the morning. Gonna are the swathes of drunken fools. Gone are the luki lukis. I saw one chap at a table with Brandy or some shit the rest is just cleaners. I had to ask the chap if he was even open to get a beer

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This place is eerie in the morning. Gonna are the swathes of drunken fools. Gone are the luki lukis. I saw one chap at a table with Brandy or some shit the rest is just cleaners. I had to ask the chap if he was even open to get a beer
A lot of people can't handle the morning blues.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
What place?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I had a bunch of texts asking if I got back okay, so I just have been pretty fucked up

M

member 3289

It's home time now. Headed to airport .only here for a couple nights. Thank the good prince .I'm too old for this shit
Do you get a discounted ticket because of your size?

I imagine the plane uses less fuel with a men's atomweight in one of the seats...

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Did he really get banned?
What did he do besides respond to a bunch of people being racist against him?
I think, and I'm no filthy MoD, it was the sheer amount of drama he was causing in a short space of time. His views diddnt seem to tally up with anyone elses on pretty much any subject and it turned into a pissing contest on any thread.

Personally I thought it was fun. I figured he had at least 4 more days

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
sexual utopia is narly persian dude? Holy shit no wonder I thought he was a retard. They hated him on that other site, too. Seems like there is trouble everywhere he goes. And he is a fedor fan to boot. No bueno

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
sexual utopia is narly persian dude? Holy shit no wonder I thought he was a retard. They hated him on that other site, too. Seems like there is trouble everywhere he goes. And he is a fedor fan to boot. No bueno
Yes. He was banned on UG as npd. Banned as sensoria utopia. Showed up here and caused nothing but trouble and nonsense. Cunts got me pinked a few times too. I'm not gonna lie tho, I like when he's around, he causes all kinds of shit with his retarded ideas

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Yes. He was banned on UG as npd. Banned as sensoria utopia. Showed up here and caused nothing but trouble and nonsense. Cunts got me pinked a few times too. I'm not gonna lie tho, I like when he's around, he causes all kinds of shit with his retarded ideas
I googled his screen name to make sure I got his name, that he was using on the underground, right. The results of the search popped up and there were many different sites where people were calling him a troII. MMAjunkie for example