General ATTN MoDs!!!!!!! Very important.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Seeing as it January if like to start some research regarding punters on this forum, and more specifically how long they are pinked for.

I would really appreciate if you can provide details for who was pinked for January and by The end of the Year I should have good data to provide some kind of pink awards.

I can compile other stuff too if you like?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
For real tho of like to compile data if possible

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
tang @Vagabond got got a few minutes ago. Let's start the clock.

Pink January is live, the game is the game

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Eric Trump @Eric Trump knows the game. In Bosnia they only have one game. Cops and the gulag.
cops are bitches. I have dealt with them at least six times in my life and they have always come up empty. Also I know the right people in the right party of the government. No gulag for me. All people around me walk with their dumb masks on their stupid faces like pussies and I just laugh at them with my huge beautiful smile with no fear of any authoritarian prick who would like to try messing with me

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
cops are bitches. I have dealt with them at least six times in my life and they have always come up empty. Also I know the right people in the right party of the government. No gulag for me. All people around me walk with their dumb masks on their stupid faces like pussies and I just laugh at them with my huge beautiful smile with no fear of any authoritarian prick who would like to try messing with me
More details on the political party and people you know?