Lifestyle Attn MoDs ##$@

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have been inundated with PM's regarding this topic and I appreciate you taking time to look, but the masses were wondering if you have a log of who ignored who and wether or not you keep a tally.

Basically what they want to know is which user has been ignored the most by thier peers.

Thanks

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I have been inundated with PM's regarding this topic and I appreciate you taking time to look, but the masses were wondering if you have a log of who ignored who and wether or not you keep a tally.

Basically what they want to know is which user has been ignored the most by thier peers.

Thanks
Proof of PM claims...?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
good place to put this...maybe function is already there

would like to be able to surf archives by month and year instead of page number...and I can only start at the beginning or end of archives page 1 or page 406....how to skip to lets say page 200 or a certain date

Thanks for any help

enjoy

got day off and catching rays in backyard

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
good place to put this...maybe function is already there

would like to be able to surf archives by month and year instead of page number...and I can only start at the beginning or end of archives page 1 or page 406....how to skip to lets say page 200 or a certain date

Thanks for any help

enjoy

got day off and catching rays in backyard
Very good idea. Or a function that shows threads that were made a year ago etc on this day. Like on Facebook.

Where the fuck is Splinty he better be writing this shit down

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Very good idea. Or a function that shows threads that were made a year ago etc on this day. Like on Facebook.

Where the fuck is Splinty he better be writing this shit down
I am sure there is a way to get to 200 pages ago in thread archives...But I probably don't know half of the functions of this site...I don't even know how to put words under my avatar LOL( I tried )

I kind of treat it as old school board, but the functions are numerous

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I am sure there is a way to get to 200 pages ago in thread archives...But I probably don't know half of the functions of this site...I don't even know how to put words under my avatar LOL( I tried )

I kind of treat it as old school board, but the functions are numerous
Under personal details, below avatar: