General ATTN MoDs!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
10 pages............so far
This same fucking thread about pinking and banning gets going every couple of months and it seems that every time good posters leave or get banned because of shit that gets said.

Also,

For everyone who’s questioning why someone got pinked or banned do it in PM’s with mods and stop publicly questioning the owners of the site on their reasoning.

It’s pretty fucking simple. If you act like an entitled piece of shit or be a cunt to other posters here you’ll have problems. If you are unable or unwilling to treat others with respect, there will be consequences. Don’t whine like a bitch when you have to face them.

Too many good people have left this place because of bickering like this. These threads are not productive or useful.

My kids are better behaved than many of the adults here, it makes me sad.

Last edited:

This same fucking thread about pinking and banning gets going every couple of months and it seems that every time good posters leave or get banned because of shit that gets said.

Also,

For everyone who’s questioning why someone got pinked or banned do it in PM’s with mods and stop publicly questioning the owners of the site on their reasoning.

It’s pretty fucking simple. If you act like an entitled piece of shit or be a cunt to other posters here you’ll have problems. If you are unable or unwilling to treat others with respect, there will be consequences. Don’t whine like a bitch when you have to face them.

Too many good people have left this place because of bickering like this. These threads are not productive of useful.

My kids are better behaved than many of the adults here, it makes me sad.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Thanks bro.

You’ve always been welcoming to new members and a big supporter of this place. You’ve also dealt with some serious issues from other posters without shitting up ot with threads bitching about it. I respect the fuck out of you for dealing with those issues privately and not dragging personal business through the site in an attempt to get others to pick sides.

You’ve watched many great posters leave but still carry the torch for TMMAC. It’ll be a sad day if you decide to call it quits.

Thanks bro.

You’ve always been welcoming to new members and a big supporter of this place. You’ve also dealt with some serious issues from other posters without shitting up ot with threads bitching about it. I respect the fuck out of you for dealing with those issues privately and not dragging personal business through the site in an attempt to get others to pick sides.

You’ve watched many great posters leave but still carry the torch for TMMAC. It’ll be a sad day if you decide to call it quits.

Cheers bud

I don't dislike anyone here but you are dead on about how some people whine on here instead of just dealing with it differently...Ive never reported anyone and don't really involve myself in threads that I know nothing about...Im just here to be with you fuckers.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thanks bro.

@Miesha's Taint once got drunk and called me Kiri k and he's such a pussy nice guy he apologized in the next post and edit inside of 39 seconds. That's the worst thing I can say about the guy.

I also called him one time and he's as affable and fun on the phone as the net. Had me chatting for like 3 hours in the middle of the night here like some tween. Wtf. Sorcerer!

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Cheers bud

I don't dislike anyone here but you are dead on about how some people whine on here instead of just dealing with it differently...Ive never reported anyone and don't really involve myself in threads that I know nothing about...Im just here to be with you fuckers.
I’ve not met anyone from this site in person yet I always reach out when people stop posting, I reach out when people get banned (at least to the ones I like), I reach out if someone seems pissed off in a bunch of posts and I feel like they may going through some shit and need to talk, when I left the forum for a spell people reached out to me. That’s what friends do for each other.

This place was a loving, retarded, dysfunctional family when I joined. Unfortunately we’ve lost so many good people that (in my opinion) doesn’t have that feeling anymore. There’s still some stellar motherfuckers on here but it seems every day there’s less.

I’ve not met anyone from this site in person yet I always reach out when people stop posting, I reach out when people get banned (at least to the ones I like), I reach out if someone seems pissed off in a bunch of posts and I feel like they may going through some shit and need to talk, when I left the forum for a spell people reached out to me. That’s what friends do for each other.

This place was a loving, retarded, dysfunctional family when I joined. Unfortunately we’ve lost so many good people that (in my opinion) doesn’t have that feeling anymore. There’s still some stellar motherfuckers on here but it seems every day there’s less.
Yeah it is sad...I rang Papi chingon the other day as he has been missing...Jason mentioned it in the fight thread...He is ok...Just taking a break....I told him he's a fag

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
@Miesha's Taint once got drunk and called me Kiri k and he's such a pussy nice guy he apologized in the next post and edit inside of 39 seconds. That's the worst thing I can say about the guy.

I also called him one time and he's as affable and fun on the phone as the net. Had me chatting for like 3 hours in the middle of the night here like some tween. Wtf. Sorcerer!
Were you blushing the whole time?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Yeah it is sad...I rang Papi chingon the other day as he has been missing...Jason mentioned it in the fight thread...He is ok...Just taking a break....I told him he's a fag
GayforLongo asked me about him the other day. I’ll let him know he’s doing alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.