General ATTN MoDs!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 Be sure to let me know when you can reach out to Gay For Longo @Gay For Longo and Q @kick and anyone else we managed to piss trying to mod in a way that is SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 approved. Maybe they'll come back with your input. Just tell them why Banchan @Banchan should be here and Galt is just kidding about murder...even when he says, "I'm serious"

Help me explain to Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony and jason73 @jason73 and others why yuki2054 @yuki2054 is a loveable mental case (I agree actually in some ways, just like I give lots of people a lot of time) But go a step further. Let them know why he's here and I shouldn't keep him on a shorter leash given his history on the forum to date. How he hasn't already earned a ban and we should give him second chances when he's on his meds.. Thanks. I'm sure you'll get right on it and help me out explaining why not to moderate instead of just telling me I'm wrong when I do.

But before that, please try to post anytime anything ever went right here except when drama was occuring.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 Be sure to let me know when you can reach out to Gay For Longo @Gay For Longo and Q @kick and anyone else we managed to piss trying to mod in a way that is SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 approved. Maybe they'll come back with your input. Just tell them why Banchan @Banchan should be here and Galt is just kidding about murder...even when he says, "I'm serious"

Help me explain to Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony and jason73 @jason73 and others why yuki2054 @yuki2054 is a loveable mental case (I agree actually in some ways, just like I give lots of people a lot of time) But go a step further. Let them know why he's here and I shouldn't keep him on a shorter leash given his history on the forum to date. How he hasn't already earned a ban and we should give him second chances when he's on his meds.. Thanks. I'm sure you'll get right on it and help me out explaining why not to moderate instead of just telling me I'm wrong when I do.

But before that, please try to post anytime anything ever went right here except when drama was occuring.

Instead of wasting your time writing long winded whines and trying to deflect, it may be easier to just write

"John was pinked for......"

Why is this a grey area. Is it some secret?

I'm just curious and asking a question. I don't know why u have to be a drama queen about it. You already told us Galt was pinked for threatening to kill someone (again)

Did John threaten to rip your coat?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Instead of wasting your time writing long winded whines and trying to deflect, it may be easier to just write

I'm just curious and asking a question. I don't know why u have to be a drama queen about it. You already told us Galt was pinked for threatening to kill someone (again)

It is pretty obvious that he is not telling because it would violate John's HIPAA privacy rules.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I think your questions lack integrity. And no matter the answer you will complain at me about it in the future. So I'm not wasting my time providing you more ammunition that I have to hear about 2 years from now.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think your questions lack integrity. And no matter the answer you will complain at me about it in the future. So I'm not wasting my time providing you more ammunition that I have to hear about 2 years from now.
You create your own conspiracies.

I don't think asking why someone got pinked lacked integrity. The fact it's making you squirm so much is what's lacking integrity imo. Should be an easy answer.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You create your own conspiracies.
That isn't a conspiracy, that takes multiple people.

How is the weather there brother?

First rain in awhile here and it is muggy and damp...feels like north shore Oahu.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
. The fact it's making you squirm so much is what's lacking integrity imo. Should be an easy answer.
Like I said, you only complain and there is no answer I can give you.

You don't make me squirm. That is an insight into your goals and actual thinking. You weren't here for hours. I assumed you were passed out or a timezone. 6 pages of honest attempts to interact and discuss modding with others and your first move was to claim how you're holding my feet to the fire. Not that I must me taking hours during my free time to keep engaged with the user base. But rather more attention seeking and contrarian position. The same as every single move I've made on or against your behalf.

Let me know when you have something else to bring to the table and I'll treat you as seriously as I treat others.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Like I said, you only complain and there is no answer I can give you.

You don't make me squirm. That is an insight into your goals and actual thinking. You weren't here for hours. I assumed you were passed out or a timezone. 6 pages of honest attempts to interact and discuss modding with others and your first move was to claim how you're holding my feet to the fire. Not that I must me taking hours during my free time to keep engaged with the user base. But rather more attention seeking and contrarian position. The same as every single move I've made on or against your behalf.

Let me know when you have something else to bring to the table and I'll treat you as seriously as I treat others.
Why are you so defensive. Why do you offer an explanation for why Galt was pinked but not others? That's what's got my curiosity. I've not said you were right or wrong or whatever. I started this thread to speculate on, and hopefully receive information as to why people got pinked.

You showed up and offered some info but refuse to divulge more and then clutched your pearls at me and started trying to act as tho I'm attacking you.

Status
Not open for further replies.