General ATTN MoDs!!!!!!! $$$$$$

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2, you’re making OT your personal cesspool with all of these type of threads and posts lately bro.

Splinty @Splinty and I talked about pinking you for 30 days because this has been going on for while now, you’ve received some recent warnings/pickings, and you have to know that creating multiple MoDs!!! threads & bumping old ones, makes OT a shit show. Sure gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn may find it amusing, but I have to think it annoys most other members and visitors.

Before we do anything though, we thought the right thing to do was to try and understand your agenda here. Shoot us straight homie. What’s going on?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2, you’re making OT your personal cesspool with all of these type of threads and posts lately bro.

Splinty @Splinty and I talked about pinking you for 30 days because this has been going on for while now, you’ve received some recent warnings/pickings, and you have to know that creating multiple MoDs!!! threads & bumping old ones, makes OT a shit show. Sure gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn may find it amusing, but I have to think it annoys most other members and visitors.

Before we do anything though, we thought the right thing to do was to try and understand your agenda here. Shoot us straight homie. What’s going on?
No agenda, I was just curious as to why you keep locking them

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015

I am so annoyed right now!!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No agenda, I was just curious as to why you keep locking them
I do it because I personally think it makes us look somewhat bush league when there's 5-10 threads like that on the first and second page of OT. Almost like we're trying too hard or something, if that makes sense. Based on my experience with forums over the past 15 yrs, it's original content that encourages visitors to sign up or lurk another day...whereas these type of shit threads are likely a turn off. That said, I didn't lock anything today. Been busy with family stuff and haven't been, except for a few minutes after our FF draft earlier today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I do it because I personally think it makes us look somewhat bush league when there's 5-10 threads like that on the first and second page of OT. Almost like we're trying too hard or something, if that makes sense. Based on my experience with forums over the past 15 yrs, it's original content that encourages visitors to sign up or lurk another day...whereas these type of shit threads are likely a turn off. That said, I didn't lock anything today. Been busy with family stuff and haven't been, except for a few minutes after our FF draft earlier today.
I locked that one this morning.

I thought about just combining all of them but I haven't gotten all of that sorted out yet. Locking was the safer play.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Okay I won't make anymore. Good day

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
So are members getting penalized due to the site's low traffic or because they're spamming? Pretty reasonable to believe most newcomers mainly go to Cageside so Song's posts likely don't impact that either way. But let's not be too hasty here. We can take this young ne'er do well's spamming skills and turn it into POWER! He can be chief marketing officer for TMMAC and tweetdeck his way to freedom as he thrashes against the walls of his pink prison.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
So are members getting penalized due to the site's low traffic or because they're spamming? Pretty reasonable to believe most newcomers mainly go to Cageside so Song's posts likely don't impact that either way. But let's not be too hasty here. We can take this young ne'er do well's spamming skills and turn it into POWER! He can be chief marketing officer for TMMAC and tweetdeck his way to freedom as he thrashes against the walls of his pink prison.
Yeah. He’s banned from Twitter, so I don’t think your plan is going to work.