Attn Pappy Knuckles

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You might remember me form such films as "The Boatjacking of Supership '79" or "The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel" and of course my most famous film "Dial M for Murderousness."

I also had a pretty illustrious career as an Indian cricketer where I was widely regarded by many Pundits as the greatest batsman of all time. There are some that will mention Ricky Ponting and Jack Hobbs in that conversation but anyone who knows Cricket............and I mean KNOWS cricket knows I am king. They didn't call me the "Bombay Bomber" because I defecated in public like Lord Vutulaki. I was given that name because I could really handle that cricket bat. I dominated every inch of that beautiful thing and made it my own.

All of this PALES in comparison to my posting career at the great EVILYOSHIDA's website where the two of us once engaged in many articulate debates about whether hardness or size was the most important quality in measuring the effectiveness of a man's genitals in relation to satisfying a woman sexually. This is course when we where not WARNING others about the DANGERS of the Illuminati and the nWo. I feel as though we were not only doing a service to the mma and CT community but to the WORLD.

Now that we have got these introductions out of the way I would like to get to the matter at hand. Your discogs page. By accident I stumbled upon your page and was VERY impressed with your selection of tunes. That is one ECLECTIC and QUALITY selection and doesn't surprise me one bit being such a cultured 80's baby as you are. Your tastes are a combination of three of my favorite posters in The Diet Butcher, daglord and antidisestablishmentarianism.

The only difference between you and those three gentlemen is that you possess the ever elusive SWAG that they lack. According to the poster named Dung Johnson that attribute is something you just cant teach........YOU ARE BORN WITH!

I will not post your page out of privacy concerns. I may be mistaken but I could have swore It seemed as though you are involved in some kind of vinyl scam and I fear that with the meteoric growth that this website has achieved that the Internet police are watching and will find you here after back tracing your IP address and turn you into Interpol. I fear the consequences will NEVER be the same if this happens and that bothers me because other than you being a New York Knick's fan you seem like a pretty cool dude who has ALWAYS shown other respect. The Knick's fandom I suspect only shows that you have interest in Sadomasochism and enjoy the humiliation and pain you receive almost on a sexual level. This is NONE of our business. What goes on behind closed doors or at truck stop restrooms is only your business and the strangers you interact with on that personal level.

The Bombay Bomber,

Sachin Tendulkar

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm glad to see more people from evilyoshida.com posting over here.they have a good group of quality posters.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm getting a lot of Private messages from members saying "Hey, Sachin, anyone can type Pappy Knuckles and Discogs into google and get a quick match"

My only response is to break into my best Lee Corso impression and say..................."Not so fast, my friends!"

It is not labelled "pappy knuckles" and it was only through my amazing "reality researching" skills I acquired from attending EVILYOSHIDA's "freethinkers academy" was I able to piece this discovery together.

Taking his "Mike Tyson Punch Out" avatar of Iron Mike himself, Combining that with the knowledge of him being born in the early 80's and knowing many of his favorite albums from discussing music with him and stalking him on twitter allowed me to get a match.

None of that would have been possible without the ENIGMATIC Shropshire Lad. EVILYOSHIDA has done for the internet what HIV has done for humans.

I had an unfortunate falling out with the Shropshire Lad after I used his same "researching techniques" and exposed that 50% of his posters are alts from 3 him and two of his moderators. Does anyone else see the irony of that situation?

There must be a certain threshold of popularity At EY's website beyond which one dare not exceed. The snuffing and silencing of excellence seems Soviet to me. This should come as a surprise to anyone who knows this bizarre individual considering his love and support for Putin who desires to bring back the Iron Curtain.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Tag em like twitter...it'll give him an alert when he logs in.

Pappy Knuckles @Pappy Knuckles
That sounds as foreign to me as my inside jokes and references must sound to others. As foreign as a toothbrush or mirror sounds to Jons Forsberg or a shower sounds to his very close mate Lord Vutulaki. (A little too close if you ask me, Not that there is anything wrong with that!)

I am Posting on Windows 98 from a trailer in Florida and have not slept in almost two days. It has been many years since my Cricket heyday and I have fallen on hard times. Do you really expect me to know how to accomplish that task without a step by step diagram?

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm glad to see more people from evilyoshida.com posting over here.they have a good group of quality posters.
Hey jason! I remember you from EVILYOSHIDA's website even though you didn't post very often. Lost of "Heavy hitters" over there and it can be pretty intimidating.

It was only after I acquired those secret skills I was discussing earlier and became what is known as a "clear" that I felt comfortable enough to debate with those critical thinkers. I won't get into the technical aspects of the clear but lets just say It's pretty complicated stuff. Ne need to bore your with scientific jargon right now. Lets just say I am ENLIGHTENED.

I will say I was allowed access to this training ONLY after making three installments of 59.99 and being "audited" with something that looked like an Atari Jaguar controller. In fact I would have swore it was but we know that EVILYOSHIDA only touches Japanese electronics and is a Sony Man for life. I won't get into the Anal probing that was required because I was blindfolded and administered some kind of sedative but whatever he used to penetrate me was small in size but ROCK HARD. It felt like I had the Worlds Hardest South African diamond exploring my anus. Not really sure what he was looking for up there but I KNOW and HE KNOWS he found my prostate.

Pappy Knuckles

Pick Em 7 & 8 Champion
May 6, 2015
The fuck did I just read lol. Anti is definitely an interesting dude. Haven't been to EY's site in a while. Is Tomahawk still posting his Stormfront newsletters?

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The fuck did I just read lol. Anti is definitely an interesting dude. Haven't been to EY's site in a while. Is Tomahawk still posting his Stormfront newsletters?
Pappy Knuckles is in the house! last Weekend without football has passed my friend. I have a feeling with a little bit of "Luck" that the Colts can do big things this year. Having a hard time getting it through daglord's head that it will eventually be Tebow Time in Philly and his Cowboys are in BIG trouble. I'm not so sure that Run-DMC can fill the shoes of a DeMarco Murray both on and off of the field. Those Sandy Hook shills are very stubborn.

It has been two months since I have made a post at Emily Yoshida's. After I was put in the "box" for three days by GMB13 and not allowed to post for saying that Jons Forsberg looked like k.d. Lang I decided to explore other options. The irony of them using the same tactics as the mods on the OG they complain about on a daily basis was not lost on me.

I still keep a very close eye on Emily's website from the shadows because I feel he is planning something from his underground lair where he is equipped with a multiple monitor setup and enough food to survive a nuclear blast and the ensuing fallout.

My dossier tells me that Uncle Tomahawk had disappeared for the last month and has only returned a few days ago stating that he lost his job in Alaska and had to spend a few days in jail. He did try to make a thread that put all the "cucks, Canadians and Inferior Asian men" on notice but no one gave him a memo that his favorite posters and the ones that would care about the thread have moved on. Uncle Tomahawk is the kind of cat that will be "late to his own funeral."

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Wow, it's just like old home week 'round these parts today - Jason, Pappy Knuckles and my old friend Sach all here on the same thread. It's too good!

Glad to see you finally checked Pappy's discogs page - I myself recently plundered it's bountiful abundance for all the material on my very successful Great Country Narrations and Truck Driving Songs thread.

The feedback I have received here on that thread has been both humbling and gratifying, and I owe it all to our good friend pappy knuckles!

diet butcher

Purple Member
Jan 19, 2015
I saw that Discogs page. Very nice selection. But whats a discogs page do? Is it a list of records you own and you're offering to trade, or you just like them? TME.