Attn Passive Jay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
lol I saaw something when I was checking my broncos thread.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Why the fuck is everyone pinked today? Yall niggas need jesus

Last edited:

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Wish I wouldn't have read through that mess. And lol @ CRE rallying for the OG to be a stronger community.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Wish I wouldn't have read through that mess. And lol @ CRE rallying for the OG to be a stronger community.

I couldn't believe that garbage. I went over there for the first time in a while and I saw that thread. I read through it a bit and I couldn't believe the nasty shit that was said about Jay.

I see that FC is still a total prick over there, starting fights with half the forum. He was on Jays side it seemed though.

P

Punch

I couldn't believe that garbage. I went over there for the first time in a while and I saw that thread. I read through it a bit and I couldn't believe the nasty shit that was said about Jay.

I see that FC is still a total prick over there, staring fights with half the forum. He was on Jays side it seemed though.
You and IschKabibble @IschKabibble need to decontaminate imo.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
On a real note though Passive Jay @Passive Jay the OG is one of the biggest collection of shitbags in internet history.

Is there some good guys there? Sure but alot of posters there will dox you and ruin your life for nothing more than a laugh and some vote ups.

I wouldnt be too worried about the abuse youre taking there. Most of those guys are career losers.

Ill tell a story real quick.

On my last week before permaban on the UG\OG I started a "Im a 31 year old gay male AMA" thread to get things really rolling as I had been trying to get banned for 3+ months.

Most of those weirdos try to play off like theyre ultra conservative and far right wing but I was getting multiple pm' s requesting dick pics and my phone number and all sorts of shit. From some well known posters over there. Begging me to keep the PM secret.

Whole bunch of freaks over there.

At least here its a safe space.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

CRE @CRE is another battered one. Poor guy.

Members relentlessly bitch & complain about the technology.
Members trash one another.
Members trash fighters.
Fighters trash members, in return.
Members trash owners.
Owners trash members.
Owners ignore members.
Owners finally cave to pressure & "upgrade" because TMMAC is making them look bad.
Upgrades somehow turn out worse than the previous version (LOL).
Members try to excuse away all of the above by saying it's what gives the place "charm".
The cycle starts all over.

Greatest forum ever.

Ever see any of the members here complaining about our technology, or the way the site is managed, etc? Weird isn't it....

P

Punch

On a real note though Passive Jay @Passive Jay the OG is one of the biggest collection of shitbags in internet history.

Is there some good guys there? Sure but alot of posters there will dox you and ruin your life for nothing more than a laugh and some vote ups.

I wouldnt be too worried about the abuse youre taking there. Most of those guys are career losers.

On my last week before permaban on the UG\OG I started a "Im a 31 year old gay male AMA" thread to get things really rolling as I had been trying to get banned for 3+ months.

Most of those weirdos try to play off like theyre ultra conservative and far right wing but I was getting multiple pm' s requesting dick pics and my phone number and all sorts of shit. From some well known posters over there. Begging me to keep the PM secret.

Fucking A man. Lol!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.