Attn Passive Jay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
What the fuck happened here?

I piss off for one morning and this place has more pink than my daughters room.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Yeah that whole thing went to shit really quick
Predictable. It's always a contest over there to see who can be the biggest asshole. Life is too short to bother with that type of animosity.

Keep your chin up, bro.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Fuck the UG and all the wanna be hard ass bitches that wouldn't know their ass from a hole in the ground..

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm pretty sure I'm banned from the ug for posting in the new app thread.fuck those guys and all the sodomites who post there

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm pretty sure I'm banned from the ug for posting in the new app thread.fuck those guys and all the sodomites who post there
Are you serious? I saw your posts and there was nothing crazy about them IMO. So are they basically censoring any mention of TMMAC now? I thought that J @Jason said they would never censor the discussion of other forums there?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And just so there's no claims of hypocrisy...

TMMAC - check out The UG, Sherdog, r/MMA and anyone else & choose what's the best fit for you in terms of technology, user experience, culture, moderating, etc.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Too many. He made a thread venting on the OG. You can imagine how that went. A few more threads were made, with some people offering support but a load of abuse also dished out. Jay seemed pretty upset.
Well he is the fucking idiot who posted on the OG. Fuck that traitor.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
How did this play out in the end?

It ended in Civil War. Tons of people dogging me and just as many supporting me and telling those people to leave me alone. However in the end I have decided that form is not worth the effort and I'm not going there anymore.

So I hope you guys like attention whores cuz here I am!

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
It ended in Civil War. Tons of people dogging me and just as many supporting me and telling those people to leave me alone. However in the end I have decided that form is not worth the effort and I'm not going there anymore.

It blows my mind that with so many mods, that sort of lynching on a long time member is allowed. They just don't seem to give a shit.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

I hate to say it, but were you expecting some sort of open arms type of love over there? Genuinely asking, not being sarcastic.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It blows my mind that with so many mods, that sort of lynching on a long time member is allowed. They just don't seem to give a shit.
As much as I know Kentucky fried chicken doesn't like me, I do appreciate that he and the powers that be don't let that shit go on here.......otherwise, I'd have to drop these hammers on someone.....

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
I hate to say it, but were you expecting some sort of open arms type of love over there? Genuinely asking, not being sarcastic.
I have always been pretty honest and open about my life when posting on internet forums. up until now it had been pretty well received.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.