General Attn Poiupoiu

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
he has been a member here since 2015. Why would he have a previous screen name? You might not know him, though, because he created an account here just so he would be one of the first members. Then he fucked off and came back only because he had nowhere else to go because everyone on the site he used to post had started hating him. So now we have him here again spreading his chinese propaganda

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
he has been a member here since 2015. Why would he have a previous screen name? You might not know him, though, because he created an account here just so he would be one of the first members. Then he fucked off and came back only because he had nowhere else to go because everyone on the site he used to post had started hating him. So now we have him here again spreading his chinese propaganda
Just want to make sure I don't like him before I ignore him. I can't keep up with screen names.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Mods, please delete this thread. I decided to ignore him so this thread is pointless since I will not see his response. Thanks.