ATTN: Song2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Dear MMA Community,

Today I was awoken by the sound of the doorbell. To my delight, the mailman was there with a package, marked only from a mysterious return address:

Song2

What I soon realized was that what I now possessed in my hands was not just a package.... not just a book - but the ESSENTIAL guide to living life like a real man.

You may see it as a VIP Pass to Enlightenment. You may call it the Voice of Reason, too.

I call it my new holy bible.

What is this master work you ask? This rectangular object converted into paper from only the finest, most endangered, rare woods from protected rain forest trees in Brazil, privately owned by a man who may or may not have the initials "A.S."? This key to life in which text was appropriately laid into by a gentleman and a scholar?

If you somehow have not figured it out yet... I suppose I can let you in on the secret. Because truly, with that level of expectation, you must be wondering... and for it to deliver on such levels... "The Book" as I like to call it, could only be this:

Song2, you are the man dude... Thank you SO MUCH for your kindness and generosity!

The book is hilarious from the back cover to the jacket flaps to the pages inside. I can't wait to read, laugh, get angry, laugh some more, and close this bad motherfucker... You are a great dude, and this is a welcome addition to my book collection (like Danzig when he was sitting next to his shelf in that Youtube video)

If anyone out there sees his name posting around, or if he replies to this, give that man a like.. or even better.. an optimistic rainbow. That's how we roll around here, after all, bros

In all seriousness. Thank you my friend! It's much appreciated and I wanted to share your kind gesture with the rest of the board.

This place really is a community. I know I've said that like 50 times, but in the 2 months I've been active here, many many things have been said/have happened to reenforce that statement as true.

You guys all rule, and thanks again to Song2.. if anyone ever wants to read a fight book that'll give ya a good laugh - along with a self depricating yet somehow at the same time, self praising narrarative - pick up a copy of this book. It's awesome.

Awesome, like Song2. And TMMAC... And IWEI. And Splinty. And Justin Wren. And ALL YOU DUDES.

Peace!

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
that's cool as shit....hes funnier than fuck too..good guy with a rotten side...my kind of dude...how old is song anybody know? All i can picture is that funny avatar..idk who the guy in his avatar is though..

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No problem man hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the kind words. Johnny I will make a thread later explaining the avatar, some guys already know who it is. It's better you see with your own eyes

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
No problem man hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the kind words. Johnny I will make a thread later explaining the avatar, some guys already know who it is. It's better you see with your own eyes
Bucky Boyd!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Haha never saw this thread but I do remember your avatar for sure. Also to bad Galanis disappeared
He fell in love, got his shit together, and sailed off into the sunset. Happy for the guy, honestly. Good for him.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Haha never saw this thread but I do remember your avatar for sure. Also to bad Galanis disappeared
Yeah he was a good dude. When Wild @Wild deleted his diet diary thread or whatever the fuck it was he went bananas (I already knew he had a penchant for that kind of thing) I almost split my sides laughing.

The best was when he said fuck it and ripped EatonBeever @EatonBeever to shreds on the UG for slandering this place. Then annihilated his dear zuffa thread as bogus. It was glorious.

For a while people thought he passed. I had his address as I'd sent him this book but I'd also pulled a Wild @Wild and deleted it. He popped up to say hello and went back into the abyss.

I think Γαλάνης @Galanis found himself a good woman and said fuck internet forums.

Hope he's doing well

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah he was a good dude. When Wild @Wild deleted his diet diary thread or whatever the fuck it was he went bananas (I already knew he had a penchant for that kind of thing) I almost split my sides laughing.

The best was when he said fuck it and ripped EatonBeever @EatonBeever to shreds on the UG for slandering this place. Then annihilated his dear zuffa thread as bogus. It was glorious.

For a while people thought he passed. I had his address as I'd sent him this book but I'd also pulled a Wild @Wild and deleted it. He popped up to say hello and went back into the abyss.

I think Γαλάνης @Galanis found himself a good woman and said fuck internet forums.

Hope he's doing well
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Every time me deleting that thread gets brought up, I truly giggle about it. Galanis, God bless him, lost his shit when that happened. Too funny man.

And him ripping EatonBeever's ass over there was funny too. He definitely went out in a blaze of glory.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Hope he's doing well
Yeah we had some conversations about doing a podcast together. I called him the Vitor of texting cause he'd knock out like 500 words a minute. Glad to hear everything was good with him great news

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah we had some conversations about doing a podcast together. I called him the Vitor of texting cause he'd knock out like 500 words a minute. Glad to hear everything was good with him great news
Get him on your podcast

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This thread popped up in my most recent subscriptions. Great memory. Thank you Song2, seriously man. That was so cool of you to do that. I still absolutely love MMA books, I go through them super fast any time a new interesting one comes out. Been a while though since something new/mind blowing really came out. I have loved Mike Russell's investigative reporting on Ali and all that craziness online. Great, enthralling reads.

I'd love to do MMA Hawk's show. I love TMMAC, so glad the forum is still alive and well. I actually couldn't remember my password and had to resort to posting on the UG during Conor vs Khabib & Fedor vs Chael last week. Fuck that sucked.

Regards to disappearing tho, I basically spent wayyyy too much time from age 16-26 or so online, especially all over internet MMA forums. Life changes and stuff, took a step back, realized I was sort of addicted to the net (including social media). But man - the last 2 weeks in MMA have been totally fucking crazy. The Conor stuff is just wild, it kinda is sad to me as an early fan of his to see where he is at now. It's all his own doing though, and good for him on his accomplishments regardless. I had to come back to see the fallout. I still lurk pretty often though.

FUCK I wish I went to the Fedor fight - probably last chance I'd ever have to see him live.. and unlike his other East Coast appearances, he looked amazing and it would've been great to go. Oh well though. Hopefully I can meet him and shake his hand one day, he's the only man alive I'd actually travel for, go out of my way to shake hands with and give my respect to. The GOAT.

BTW in regards to my name change, it's just because of jobs and stuff. When I signed up for the UG under my real name like 10 years ago, it was a smaller community and I was working for a MA based MMA promotion that was kinda affiliated with Kirik and those guys. So I just used my real name. However, like 10 years later, I realized it was a bad idea. If you look my name up, the first thing that came up was my posts on TMMAC and the UG, and I told plenty of stories I'd rather future employers don't see haha. So yeah, that's why the name change.

Anyway... love you guys. Shout out to Wild & Splinty. Sucks MMA in general has become a total circus but what are you gonna do. I'm gonna try to be more active because I really miss talking MMA with everyone. Had to go old school and write a big ass post on here, haha. I'm trying to keep things shorter but yeah.