General ATTN: @Splinty F, M, K- Taylor, Katy, Ariana

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Since Splinty @Splinty is a DIE HARD Taylor Swift fan, and waiting to download her album when it releases tomorrow, I'm gonna set up a game for him to occupy his waiting time...

Fuck, Marry, Kill

Our participants- Taylor Swift, Her bitter enemy Katy Perry, aaaaaand I needed a 3rd person, so since she just did Coachella and I saw her there... Ariana Grande (I had to look up if she's legal age LOL... She's 25).

Fuck Marry Kill....

Taylor Swift-

Katy Perry-

Ariana Grande-

Go

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
No matter who he chooses to fuck he’d just close his eyes and picture Bhad Barbie the whole time.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Fuck Katy Perry bc she has big tits, kill Taylor Swift bc she's Taylor Swift, marry Ariana Grande bc she is the closest thing to a latina (she's Italian but same shit)

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Since Splinty @Splinty is a DIE HARD Taylor Swift fan, and waiting to download her album when it releases tomorrow, I'm gonna set up a game for him to occupy his waiting time...

Fuck, Marry, Kill

Our participants- Taylor Swift, Her bitter enemy Katy Perry, aaaaaand I needed a 3rd person, so since she just did Coachella and I saw her there... Ariana Grande (I had to look up if she's legal age LOL... She's 25).

Fuck Marry Kill....

Taylor Swift-

Katy Perry-

Ariana Grande-

Go
Instead of plastic grande you should have thrown a curveball and included the 4 girls from Blackpink (as one entity) who played Coachella both weekends.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
taylor swift has probably taken less penis than perry or grande. grande has been with some well endowed guys like big sean.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Katy Perry today.

I'd marry Taylor and her $320M net worth, Fuck Katy and get her and her $330M net worth pregnant (my virility is unmatched).

And kill Grande. because I love humanity and music.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

Katy Perry today.

I'd marry Taylor and her $320M net worth, Fuck Katy and get her and her $330M net worth pregnant (my virility is unmatched).

And kill Grande. because I love humanity and music.
holy fuck I didn't know she was that obscenely wealthy.

M

member 603

taylor swift has probably taken less penis than perry or grande. grande has been with some well endowed guys like big sean.
Isn't Taylor Swift's thing that she dates guys, they break up, then she writes songs about them? (What a cunt).... She dated according to Google... John Mayer, Harry Styles, Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Calvin Harris, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Tom Hiddleston.

Perry dated John Mayer (apparently he's hooked up with 1/2 of the Hollywood and Music world hot chicks.... Motherfucking man), was married to Russell Brand, is currently married to Orlando Bloom, and was apparently/allegedly dating everyone from Diplo, Jared Leto, Robert Pattinson, and the guitarist from Florence and the Machine.

Grande was with Big Sean, Mac Miller, Pete Davidson, and a few dudes when she was like a kid star and they were on similar kid shows.... Not as much as I would've thought either for a girl who has a lyric about riding a dick bicycle (that's not a joke, Google that shit).

End of the day, I'm going with the same picks as @conor mcgregor nut hugger

Marry Grande... She's like 5 ft tall, you gotta love a spinner.

Fuck Perry... Cause DAMN LOOK AT THOSE TITTIES!!!

Kill Swift... Because Fuck You Splinty @Splinty... And fuck that terrible trollop Swift

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Isn't Taylor Swift's thing that she dates guys, they break up, then she writes songs about them? (What a cunt).... She dated according to Google... John Mayer, Harry Styles, Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Calvin Harris, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Tom Hiddleston.

Perry dated John Mayer (apparently he's hooked up with 1/2 of the Hollywood and Music world hot chicks.... Motherfucking man), was married to Russell Brand, is currently married to Orlando Bloom, and was apparently/allegedly dating everyone from Diplo, Jared Leto, Robert Pattinson, and the guitarist from Florence and the Machine.

Grande was with Big Sean, Mac Miller, Pete Davidson, and a few dudes when she was like a kid star and they were on similar kid shows.... Not as much as I would've thought either for a girl who has a lyric about riding a dick bicycle (that's not a joke, Google that shit).

End of the day, I'm going with the same picks as @conor mcgregor nut hugger

Marry Grande... She's like 5 ft tall, you gotta love a spinner.

Fuck Perry... Cause DAMN LOOK AT THOSE TITTIES!!!

Kill Swift... Because Fuck You Splinty @Splinty... And fuck that terrible trollop Swift
Spinners produce short boys.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Fuck Ariana Grande because I bet she's a filthy whore in the sack

Marry Kate Perry because I bet she's a filthy whore in the sack, but not as strung out on crack as Ariana Grande

Kill Taylor Swift because she's a cunt

YourDaddyDevilAndLord

Dec 9, 2018
Fuck Ariana 'cause she is a hot little spinner, kill Katy because her eyes are genocidal type crazy and marry Taylor because I think I could be the one to turn things around with her.....