Personal ATTN: SPLINTY

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
AMAZING Opportunity to own the most iconic Ferry Vessel in the Country! "The Dream" (formerly the MV Evergreen State) is a former Washington State Ferry with an amazing pedigree. The vessel was originally built in 1954 then rebuilt from the Super Structure up in 1988! This vessel is currently registered as The Largest Private Yacht in the U.S.!

The RoRo (Roll On, Roll Off) vessel is in great shape and has been upgraded with features required by Panama Canal for passage. Vessel has new batteries and all mechanical systems are ready to go! This vessel can be setup for the Ultimate Live-A-Board, Floating Waterfront Event Center, Floating Hotel and/or whatever you can imagine you have abundant space to do it!

The vessel measures 310' long and 74' wide, so you have over 45,000 SQUARE FEET TO WORK WITH! AMAZING OPPORTUNITY! THERE IS ONLY AND WILL ONLY BE 1 EVERGREEN STATE!

The Vessel obvious holds significant dollar value. It is priced for immediate liquidation due to other business interest. This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! The scrap value alone is north of $1,000,000 just by weight. The onboard generators alone are worth more than the Starting Bid Price! Lots of spares also. THIS IS A NO RESERVE AUCTION. THIS VESSEL WILL BE SOLD.

Favorable moorage arrangements can be maintained at the vessels current location for the Winter!

Video Walk Through Can Be Seen Here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9qw0hRXVHE&t=68s

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I rode that ferry many times.
Got lost and left on it when I was 8.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I’m starting to think Splinty @Splinty really does need to grab this. He could launch a rebellious TMMAC podcast, broadcast live and on the run, while on open water. It would be like a mix of “Pirate Radio” and “Pump Up the Volume” all in one amazing show and the authorities would be helpless to stop him.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just bid

If I can get that entire ferry for $118,000 that would be incredible