Personal Attn TMMAC: Bones Nose needs our help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Mods I'm sorry for doxxing him but @Bones Nose's girlfriend called me and she sounded hysterical. His name is Quentin Adkins, he's 22 years old, and he's being held no-bond at the Sarasota County Correctional Facility.

I just know that the community power of TMMAC can get him a real lawyer and a bond hearing.

Videos provided by the Sheriff’s Office depict Adkins handling, loading and firing several weapons — including at least three assault-style rifles — while threatening to attend a Black Lives Matter demonstration with the intention of shooting everyone in attendance.

“Who wants to go to a Black Lives Matter f---ing riot and shoot s--- up, huh?” Adkins says in one of the videos.

In another profane clip, Adkins reportedly says, he would “love to go to a f---ing Black Lives Matter f----ing riot and shoot all over them, every f---ing one of them, let them bleed out and watch them f---ing bleed as I sit there f---ing drinking my f---ing ’rona...”

I'll post the GoFundMe info later tonight.

Thanks bros.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
He seems such an angry prejudiced young man, it's not surprising.
However I really believe people do change.

I'd be happy to send a few dollars to bail him out.

I'll even pitch in for some meditation and reflection classes to cleanse his energy in the hopes of future positivity.
I think he can do it.

Namaste

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Shit.

i mean the guy is a 24 carat twat with a micro penis, thick as shit with a hygiene problem and is completely lacking in any self awareness about just how unpopular he is here.

but he’s our 24 carat twat with a micro penis, thick as shit with a hygiene problem and completely lacking in any self awareness about just how unpopular he is here.

stick the go fund me up and I will chip in a pound no problem

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I wonder if this is a case of a young kid being dumb and trying to get some shock value from his posts or if he really intended on violence.

M

member 3289

I wonder if this is a case of a young kid being dumb and trying to get some shock value from his posts or if he really intended on violence.
@Bones Nose clearly has anger issues but I really thought he was working through them...

Another video showed Adkins firing a handgun off the back patio of a home into the ground and another video shows him pointing a gun at a cat.

“I can blow your head off,” he says at the cat. He then begins to pour water on the animal, the video shows.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I hope he gets the help he needs and becomes a better drug dealer upon his release from prison

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
@Bones Nose clearly has anger issues but I really thought he was working through them...

Another video showed Adkins firing a handgun off the back patio of a home into the ground and another video shows him pointing a gun at a cat.

“I can blow your head off,” he says at the cat. He then begins to pour water on the animal, the video shows.
A cat?

Well, I take back everything I said.
There is no hope for him. No meditation can fix that.

Namaste

M

member 3289

is this video about the dude from the OP?
No. Different guy. This guy is black. I didn't use this one bc I assumed most people knew that @Bones Nose is a white supremacist.

But in this video the guy goes on Facebook Live to record himself renting a jet ski for some daytime fun. Only problem is that he has a warrant out for his arrest. So the cops get wind of the live streaming and show up to arrest him before he can hit the water lol