Personal Attn TMMAC: Bones Nose needs our help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Lol

There is a belief amongst some ultra Orthodox Jews that the goys are to serve us, in the afterlife, not this one.

Dork

The conspiracy theory is supposed to be that the Jews who want to control the world are actually satanists.

You guys can’t even keep your shit straight.

Also all these Jews you guys cling to as the “controllers” are secular
Found this funny video but I think it's been posted before. Rate it 1-10

View: https://youtu.be/j140pNFThoc

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol

There is a belief amongst some ultra Orthodox Jews that the goys are to serve us, in the afterlife, not this one.

Dork

The conspiracy theory is supposed to be that the Jews who want to control the world are actually satanists.

You guys can’t even keep your shit straight.

Also all these Jews you guys cling to as the “controllers” are secular
@Lars are we secular?

T

The Big Guy

@Bones Nose good read if you are looking for a bit more “intellectual” fare
Im ordering this book. I'm also very interested in maimonides

Jewish History, Jewish Religion (1994)
Israel Shahak

Shahak’s book is an overview of Judaism and Zionism, which focuses on Jewish anti-Gentile traditions. Though he recognizes that many of these teachings are no longer authoritative, Shahak believes that they have, nonetheless, had a profound influence on the development of Jewish identity over the centuries. Most importantly, he believes that they have seeped into Zionist ideology and have affected the way Israel interacts with its non-Jewish citizens and neighbors.

Shahak, a Holocaust survivor who died in 2001, was for many years a professor of chemistry at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. He also led the Israeli Civil Rights League from the mid-1970s until 1990. In Israel, he was a controversial figure, but he was revered by the international left as a tireless advocate for human rights.

Are Jewish Lives Worth More?
In Jewish History, Jewish Religion Shahak brings numerous texts and legal rulings to demonstrate Jewish antipathy to non-Jews. He mentions a passage from the Talmud that says that Jesus will be punished in hell by being immersed in boiling excrement. He relates that Jewish tradition teaches pious Jews to burn copies of the New Testament and curse the mothers of the dead when passing non-Jewish cemeteries. Shahak highlights the famous passage from Leviticus commanding Jews to "love thy neighbor as thyself" and mentions that, according to rabbinic interpretation, "thy neighbor" refers only to Jews.

Shahak further suggests that the Jewish tradition values Jewish life more than Gentile life. He cites Maimonides’ assertion that whereas one who murders a Jew is subject to the death penalty, one who murders a non-Jew is not (Mishneh Torah, Laws of Murder 2:11). According to another leading commentator, indirectly causing the death of a non-Jew is no sin at all (Rabbi Yoel Sirkis, Bayit Hadash, commentary on Bet Yosef, Yoreh Deah 158).

Shahak reiterates the well-known Jewish teaching that the duty to save a life supersedes all other obligations and notes that the rabbis interpreted this to apply to Jews only. According to the Talmud, "Gentiles are neither to be lifted [out of a well] nor hauled down [into it]" (Tractate Avodah Zarah, 26b). Maimonides writes: "As for Gentiles with whom we are not at war…their death must not be caused, but it is forbidden to save them if they are at the point of death; if, for example, one of them is seen falling into the sea, he should not be rescued, for it is written: ‘neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy fellow’–but [a Gentile] is not thy fellow" (Mishneh Torah, Laws of Murder 4:11).

M

member 1013

Im ordering this book. I'm also very interested in maimonides

Jewish History, Jewish Religion (1994)
Israel Shahak

Shahak’s book is an overview of Judaism and Zionism, which focuses on Jewish anti-Gentile traditions. Though he recognizes that many of these teachings are no longer authoritative, Shahak believes that they have, nonetheless, had a profound influence on the development of Jewish identity over the centuries. Most importantly, he believes that they have seeped into Zionist ideology and have affected the way Israel interacts with its non-Jewish citizens and neighbors.

Shahak, a Holocaust survivor who died in 2001, was for many years a professor of chemistry at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. He also led the Israeli Civil Rights League from the mid-1970s until 1990. In Israel, he was a controversial figure, but he was revered by the international left as a tireless advocate for human rights.

Are Jewish Lives Worth More?
In Jewish History, Jewish Religion Shahak brings numerous texts and legal rulings to demonstrate Jewish antipathy to non-Jews. He mentions a passage from the Talmud that says that Jesus will be punished in hell by being immersed in boiling excrement. He relates that Jewish tradition teaches pious Jews to burn copies of the New Testament and curse the mothers of the dead when passing non-Jewish cemeteries. Shahak highlights the famous passage from Leviticus commanding Jews to "love thy neighbor as thyself" and mentions that, according to rabbinic interpretation, "thy neighbor" refers only to Jews.

Shahak further suggests that the Jewish tradition values Jewish life more than Gentile life. He cites Maimonides’ assertion that whereas one who murders a Jew is subject to the death penalty, one who murders a non-Jew is not (Mishneh Torah, Laws of Murder 2:11). According to another leading commentator, indirectly causing the death of a non-Jew is no sin at all (Rabbi Yoel Sirkis, Bayit Hadash, commentary on Bet Yosef, Yoreh Deah 158).

Shahak reiterates the well-known Jewish teaching that the duty to save a life supersedes all other obligations and notes that the rabbis interpreted this to apply to Jews only. According to the Talmud, "Gentiles are neither to be lifted [out of a well] nor hauled down [into it]" (Tractate Avodah Zarah, 26b). Maimonides writes: "As for Gentiles with whom we are not at war…their death must not be caused, but it is forbidden to save them if they are at the point of death; if, for example, one of them is seen falling into the sea, he should not be rescued, for it is written: ‘neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy fellow’–but [a Gentile] is not thy fellow" (Mishneh Torah, Laws of Murder 4:11).
As a public intellectual, Israel Shahak was accused of fabricating the incidents he reported, of blaming the victim, of distorting the normative meaning of Jewish religious texts, and of misrepresenting Jewish belief and law.[31] Paul Bogdanor claimed that Shahak "regaled his audience with a stream of outrageous libels, ludicrous fabrications, and transparent hoaxes. As each successive allegation was exposed and discredited, he would simply proceed to a new invention."[32] Ari Alexander, co-founder of the Children of Abraham Organization for Jewish–Islamic dialogue, said that, despite the use Shahak's works by neo-Nazis and anti-Israel organisations in Arab countries:

The texts that Shahak cites are real (though Shahak's sporadic use of footnotes makes it difficult to check all of them). Often, the interpretation [by Shahak] of these texts is debatable, and their prominence in Judaism negligible, but, nonetheless, they are part of Jewish tradition, and, therefore, cannot be ignored.[33]

Shahak ignores [the dialectical nature and humanist] aspects of the sources. Further, through overstating his case, his analysis fits into anti-Semitic traditions of such accusations against the Talmud. Copies of the Talmud have been burned, and the text of the Talmud that is studied today is still heavily censored. Shahak's view that chauvinism in these sources in any way 'justifies' anti-Semitism is also very troubling. However, I do believe that his trenchant critique of Judaism is, tragically, not without some force. The contemporary situation is that we do see some modern Orthodox rabbis utilise xenophobic sources in modern rulings. Orthodox rabbis in organisations such as Rabbis for Human Rights are sadly the exception rather than the rule.[10]

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He seems such an angry prejudiced young man, it's not surprising.
However I really believe people do change.

I'd be happy to send a few dollars to bail him out.

I'll even pitch in for some meditation and reflection classes to cleanse his energy in the hopes of future positivity.
I think he can do it.

Namaste
he just needs a good juice cleanse and some avocado toast, he'll see the light

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That’s not kosher!!!
they used to have a Jewish guy at the local slaughterhouse for kosher meat. When I was a kid I talked to him one time about the job. He showed me his special knife, like a long cleaver. It was as sharp as my Grandpa's freshly-sharpened pocket knife. We talked a little about the rules for his job, one of which was a PERFECT blade, and how he'd studied at a seminary/ag school for years. I think either he was from or trained in Skokie, IL.

Then he let me slip around the corner to the killing floor and watch him slaughter a cow. Amazing. Cow was in a kind of head gate, but just chilling. He just walked over, grabbed it by the neck skin, and painted a red line across the cow's neck with his knife. It lost consciousness immediately and dropped out. Like it was hit with a bolt gun. I think that was probably the first Jew I met, and the only one for a long time. Just really impressed me with his commitment to his religion and profession, and I'd never thought of slaughter as a sacred act. I was always taught that you had to kill with purpose and humanely, but it was definitely a different level for that guy.

M

member 3289

they used to have a Jewish guy at the local slaughterhouse for kosher meat. When I was a kid I talked to him one time about the job. He showed me his special knife, like a long cleaver. It was as sharp as my Grandpa's freshly-sharpened pocket knife. We talked a little about the rules for his job, one of which was a PERFECT blade, and how he'd studied at a seminary/ag school for years. I think either he was from or trained in Skokie, IL.

Then he let me slip around the corner to the killing floor and watch him slaughter a cow. Amazing. Cow was in a kind of head gate, but just chilling. He just walked over, grabbed it by the neck skin, and painted a red line across the cow's neck with his knife. It lost consciousness immediately and dropped out. Like it was hit with a bolt gun. I think that was probably the first Jew I met, and the only one for a long time. Just really impressed me with his commitment to his religion and profession, and I'd never thought of slaughter as a sacred act. I was always taught that you had to kill with purpose and humanely, but it was definitely a different level for that guy.
Stop shitting up my thread with your stories that never happened