Society Attn WILD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

When I saw this I immediately checked Twitter to see if they had applied a blanket ban on everyone who posts here.

IMG-20210822-WA0012.jpg

As it turns out, they have not. My account is fine.

Thanks K @kaladin stormblessed for alerting me to this and please change your gay phone screen font.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Wild @Wild you ok bro? need me to contact linn wood and sidney powell to bail you our of prison?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I’m not on Twitter but why are the Tweets from themmacommunity.com’s account about politics and vaccines?

Forget about anyone’s personal positions for a second, why is that coming from an account representing the community? I, for one, would think Tweets coming from “our” forum should be about MMA or the site, not polarizing issues. Why would we want to potentially alienate prospective members, current members, or fighters?

Has this been discussed or addressed before? Apologies if I missed that.

Last edited:

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
I’m not on Twitter but why are the Tweets from themmacommunity.com’s account about politics and vaccines?

Forget about anyone’s personal positions for a second, why is that coming from an account representing the community? I for one would think Tweets coming from “our” forum should be about MMA or the site, not polarizing issues. Why would we want to potentially alienate prospective members, current members, or fighters?

Has this been discussed addressed before? Apologies if I missed that.
Wild @Wild stopped giving a fuck a little while ago....Can't say I blame him....I find it funny.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

Forget about anyone’s personal positions for a second, why is that coming from an account representing the community? I for one would think Tweets coming from “our” forum should be about MMA or the site, not polarizing issues. Why would we want to potentially alienate prospective members, current members, or fighters?

M

member 1013

I asked the same question and Wild @Wild told me to Fuck off

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Wild @Wild stopped giving a fuck a little while ago....Can't say I blame him....I find it funny.
I just don’t understand why that isn’t coming from a personal account? Once again, not passing judgement on anyone’s beliefs but I can’t wrap my head around why the community’s account is taking any position on behalf of the group without it being cleared with forum members...let alone why it wouldn’t be about MMA.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I just don’t understand why that isn’t coming from a personal account? Once again, not passing judgement on anyone’s beliefs but I can’t wrap my head around why the community’s account is taking any position on behalf of the group without it being cleared with forum members...let alone why it wouldn’t be about MMA.

I once asked the same thing and Wild @Wild locked me in the basement for a month.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
TMMAC is scheduled to be put down in a year or so. I assume you can only put in so much effort before Ol’ Yeller is brought out back for his final walk.

T

The Big Guy