General Aurora,CO: In and Out Burger Opens - LMAO! WTF!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
Truth.
One opened in Austin a few years ago, and it was the same shit - lines around the block. Lasted for weeks like that.
A couple years later I finally tried it, and it was nothing special. My wife’s comment after was “we should’ve just made burgers at home”.

I don’t get what the big deal is every time one opens. It’s just a fucking burger!
Morans

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
sounds about right
the cheapest and best tasting oils aren't the healthy ones

real Lard is good though
i grew up on pig farm, we cooked everything in lard. Everything tastes better with lard. fried chicken, chops, fried taters...fukin Captain Crunch tastes better with lard.

we had buckets of it in the basement.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Imagine how many real burgers someone could cook at home, with REAL cheese, and quality toppings, instead of waiting in line for 13 hours. Is it the weed, or do people in Colorado really like shitty fast food burgers that much? Patties are paper thin, don't taste like beef, and they use American cheese. Their fries are fresh potatoes, so I'll give them that, but they don't even cook those fuckers through. Just a grease mess. Fuck Colorado (except their skiing is really epic).
in n out fries need to be fried better too soggy rallys makes way better fries even if they are processed. I don't buy the excuse that they cant fry an organic potato well because a lot of diners makes fries from scratch.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I had In-n-Out in LA. I was excited to try it because of all the hype. It’s a really good fast food burger. That’s it. I was expecting something special or different. It’s just better McDonalds.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
In-N-Out is always solid just like Chick-fil-A but fuck waiting that long just to try it out. Here in the evening thanks to the Chinese Aids it's about 15 cars deep in the drive-thru. The price is very reasonable as well but they lose points for not having bacon...

Yes 5 Guys is better but also like double the fucking price and it's a step up too in restaurant class like Smashburger and The Habit which are all sit down-style without drive-thrus and so they take longer...

in n out fries need to be fried better too soggy rallys makes way better fries even if they are processed. I don't buy the excuse that they cant fry an organic potato well because a lot of diners makes fries from scratch.
Order them well done which is how Miss Thuglife likes them. Agree Rallys are legit. I believe they have the same fries as Popeye's...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
In-N-Out is always solid just like Chick-fil-A but fuck waiting that long just to try it out. Here in the evening thanks to the Chinese Aids it's about 15 cars deep in the drive-thru. The price is very reasonable as well but they lose points for not having bacon...

Yes 5 Guys is better but also like double the fucking price and it's a step up too in restaurant class like Smashburger and The Habit which are all sit down-style without drive-thrus and so they take longer...

Order them well done which is how Miss Thuglife likes them. Agree Rallys are legit. I believe they have the same fries as Popeye's...
well done never tastes good they come out stale AF instead of soggy. popeyes has good fries too I agree.