General Aurora,CO: In and Out Burger Opens - LMAO! WTF!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
these scum bags are probably the same people mask shaming and making us live under some V for Vendetta mandates.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I bet those are native Coloradans or riff raff from other states because the CA transplants wouldn't give much of a single fuck about in n out they probably been to one like 3000 times.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I bet those are native Coloradans or riff raff from other states because the CA transplants wouldn't give much of a single fuck about in n out they probably been to one like 3000 times.
never seen one

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Way overrated. 5 guys is more expensive but better burger.
shake shack might be better than in n out too but shake shack is also like double the price of in n out. I like mushrooms on the hamburger at 5 guys and cajun fries.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
shake shack might be better than in n out too but shake shack is also like double the price of in n out. I like mushrooms on the hamburger at 5 guys and cajun fries.
The mushroom at 5 guys is great. I've not had shake shack.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
probably all Millenials. They love to stand in line for nothing-special.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
probably all Millenials. They love to stand in line for nothing-special.
Same thing happened in Yuma for chick fil A. First 100 customers got free meal a week all year. It was like Woodstock but with more mexicans. 2 of my coworkers got it.

I'd never tried it. Popeye's is better.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Same thing happened in Yuma for chick fil A. First 100 customers got free meal a week all year. It was like Woodstock but with more mexicans. 2 of my coworkers got it.

I'd never tried it. Popeye's is better.
ChikFA is good stuff. I live close (<5 miles) to In-N-Out, ChikFA, Popeyes, etc. Never had a Popeyes chicken sandwich, was always too hard to get. And I don't do lines for fast food. 5 Guys is a good burger, but the wife is allergic to peanuts, so I don't get to go there much.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
You're not missing anything.

It's better than McDonald's. That's about all I can say for it.
Truth.
One opened in Austin a few years ago, and it was the same shit - lines around the block. Lasted for weeks like that.
A couple years later I finally tried it, and it was nothing special. My wife’s comment after was “we should’ve just made burgers at home”.

I don’t get what the big deal is every time one opens. It’s just a fucking burger!

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Truth.
One opened in Austin a few years ago, and it was the same shit - lines around the block. Lasted for weeks like that.
A couple years later I finally tried it, and it was nothing special. My wife’s comment after was “we should’ve just made burgers at home”.

I don’t get what the big deal is every time one opens. It’s just a fucking burger!
Their slogan should be:

"Would you like to wait a half hour for fresher McDonald's? If so, welcome to In-N-Out!"

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Their slogan should be:

"Would you like to wait a half hour for fresher McDonald's? If so, welcome to In-N-Out!"
i won't wait 14 minutes for In-N-Out, but I never go at peak times. And the McDonalds by my house is ATROCIOUS for wait and getting the order wrong. We don't even go there anymore.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
i won't wait 14 minutes for In-N-Out, but I never go at peak times. And the McDonalds by my house is ATROCIOUS for wait and getting the order wrong. We don't even go there anymore.
I think I've been to McDonald's twice in the last 5 years.

Both times I've been craving a greasy hash brown.

M

member 3289

Went to an In-N-Out in Vegas. It's not bad but I don't understand the hype.