Avengers Endgame Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who is the Strongest Avenger?

• Thor Odinson

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Thor Son of Odin

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
M

member 1013

Rumour is it has gotten perfect test screening reactions and will be over three hours.

M

member 1013

What do you make of the special look?

I think they go fight Thanos at the start but get mollywhooped. Then Thor will die saving them all (possibly with the bifrost) and then I will walk out of the theatre in disgust and never find out how it ends.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is gonna be nuts, Biggest opening ever.
I'm gonna put on my Thor warpaint for it.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The more I think about it the more I’m sure they’re gonna kill Thor.

Leigh @Leigh sparkuri @sparkuri calm me down

Don't worry, vagina beams have little effect on Thor.
Yes, it kinda looks like Thanos is using the bifrost, which means he KNOWS Stormbreaker can easily kill him & is scared shitless, so he probably concocted a plan to trap Thor and "kill" him and steal Stormbreaker.
But he "will never be....a god..", as Loki stated quite convincingly.
So Odinforce along with the other forefathers in Valhalla will breathe life back into his lungs, he'll gouge out his other eye, and come back as Rune King Thor, crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and hear the lamentations of their women.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Maybe he'll just dust Thor, which would allow him to return (from inside the soul gem?) with all the other dusted people.

Jan 21, 2015
LEAKED ENDGAME SCRIPT PAGE ::

"A single photo of a crucial page from the actual working Endgame script has been leaked, and is irreversibly going viral on the Dark Web. This one photo not only reveals the ending of the film, but also sheds light on the plan to add the Captain Marvel character to the franchise, and what the whole MCU franchise has been working towards."

https://bgra.com/2019/04/03/avengers-endgame-spoilers--confirmation/

here is the leaked photo (warning; SPOILERS ):
ENDGAME — Postimage.org

M

member 1013

I have prime seats reserved for the day after opening night. Bought more than we need so no one can crowd us

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

We definitely have a plan, but not opening day.

There was...an idea.
If we brought together some extraordinary people, we could watch all the movies others could not.

I started a friends & family plan that started Friday March 29th&Sat.30th.
We'd all have weekend double-headers, watching 4 movies per weekend(at night) in release date order, until Endgame.
Tomorrow is Civil War & Dr.Strange, followed by Saturday's Guardians of the Galaxy 2 & Spiderman homecoming.
Next Friday will be God:Raganarok & Black Panther Party, followed by Infinity War & Ant-Man & the Wasp Saturday night.
Sunday afternoon we have RPX tickets reserved, got them opening day.
We're also celebrating my brother's birthday.

Ironically, I took him to Chicago last year for his birthday(he'd never been).
He hates surprises and will not take part in them, but I talked to his boss 3 months in advance and negotiated his time to exclude those 4 days.
He didn't know where he was going or what he was doing, at I got his two best friends to go in on it too.
So me and his best friend picked him up and went to the airport(he actually was excited).
When we went to the departing gate he pretty much figured it out(Fedor vs. Mir), and he'd never been to a live MMA fight.
Then his other buddy walks up and says "hey!"
My brother was like "what are you doing here?"
I'm going with!, he said.
So bro was super pumped.

Long story very short, we landed, went straight to Wrigley Field and got a hot dog and beer(his bucket list),
rode a subway(bucket list), next day toured on the River, walked on the Sears Tower glass,
got Chicago deep dish, got drunk with Tiki, fighters & production guys and did Chicago.

MTTMACGA Splinty @Splinty

And I got to see my favorite painting

Next morning we had tickets to Infinity War right next to the hotel(Hilton, many fighters/promoters were there, great breakfasts Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony ),

we go watch on his birthday, seats moved all over, interactive theatre, wow.

As we're coming out we run into Frank Mir himself who's coming to watch before his fight.
I'm like, "shouldn't you be getting ready to fight Fedor?"
He's like "no, It's time to relax with my daughter"
(I was very tempted to throw him off his game and yell "EVERYBODY DIES!" he was walking down the hall, but refrained)

View: https://twitter.com/sparkuri/status/990310194574954497

Then off to Bellator 198, best seats in the house, where he got to meet the guy that started it all.

It was then time to kick it with Frank Mir's team ringside,

.....and await Frank's inevitable disintegration at the snap of Fedor's fingers.

Tickled Herrig :D

And he slapped hands with Fedor after he walked out.
So he meets Royce, the OG, Mir at Infinity War, and Fedor after victory.

Then says, "thanks bro, that was my SECOND best birthday ever!"

So YES, I've secured my tickets! lol

M

member 1013

I’m starting to get a really bad feeling about this movie. Really bad.

M

member 1013

I’m starting to get a really bad feeling about this movie. Really bad.
I’m hearing rumours they’re gonna do Thor dirty. I also don’t want captain marvel in the movie at all. I don’t care she’s female it’s just terrible story telling and the actress and character suck.

M

member 1013

The spoilers are everywhere I might have to temporarily retire from the internet my bruvs