Avengers Endgame Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who is the Strongest Avenger?

• Thor Odinson

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Thor Son of Odin

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
M

member 603

Avengers fans brutally beat man outside cinema after he 'loudly revealed the surprise ending to blockbuster Endgame movie'

I mean..... He kinda deserved it.... Like, if I were there, I WOULD have helped him.... But I would've let him eat a 9 piece, and half a brick to the head before intervening on his behalf.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
finally got tickets after 6 days of trying. that last half hour was emotional AF closest I ever came to crying in a movie. butch lesbian carol danvers was lol and overweight lebowski thor. the jokes about captain americas ass cheeks had the theater laughing. the bruce banner hulk hybrid looked like alistair overeem.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
My favorite part was when Captain Marvel was about to kill Thanos but then he said his mom's name, and so they became best friends because Captain Marvel also knew someone with that name.

Jan 21, 2015
caught 2 spoilers yesterday, made me sick :(

Wife and son want me to 'catch them up' for Endgame but man its a quite a long journey. Trying to shave it down to the bare essentials. Not easy

Going to see it Monday

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
caught 2 spoilers yesterday, made me sick :(

Wife and son want me to 'catch them up' for Endgame but man its a quite a long journey. Trying to shave it down to the bare essentials. Not easy

Going to see it Monday
How attached to your wife and son are you? It may be easier to just start over with a new family then to "catch them up."

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Just watched...

Man didn't think it would hit me as hard as it did.

Never have I unawarely been so emotionally invested in a film franchise.

I've seen them all since i was a young pup.

Did not think the story would effect me the way it did.

I mean...

I didn't cry or nothin...

Lie.

But wow it was great story telling the way they spanned this over so many years.

Say what you will about the plots or the way it came together..

Far as I know it's the first time it's been done.

So kuddos to Hollywood on this.

It's a
Marvel in it's own way

Last edited:

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I just saw it. I have pages worth of feelings about it. There were scenes and characters I loved, but a lot of disappointments too. Even in the first hour, I was disappointed in how they were doing certain things already. Probably my least favorite of the marvel movies, yet with a couple of my favorite scenes, if that makes sense.

I have rewritten this post ten times, but I'm just going to leave it there.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
'Avengers: Endgame' *sinks* an epic 'Titanic' box office record (sorrynotsorry)

You'd better believe I put a terrible pun in that headline.

It's true, though. As Avengers: Endgame continues to make a boatload of money (I did it again), a major record has fallen. James Cameron's Titanic has been the second-biggest global box office money maker of all time since 2009 -- and it was #1 before that, going all the way back to 1997.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

You'd better believe I put a terrible pun in that headline.

It's true, though. As Avengers: Endgame continues to make a boatload of money (I did it again), a major record has fallen. James Cameron's Titanic has been the second-biggest global box office money maker of all time since 2009 -- and it was #1 before that, going all the way back to 1997.

I think it is going to go past 2.7 billion I have never seen a movie have this many showings in a day they are showing it almost every hour on nearly every screen in the theater like 20 hours a day.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think it is going to go past 2.7 billion I have never seen a movie have this many showings in a day they are showing it almost every hour on nearly every screen in the theater like 20 hours a day.
It'll show for another month, so I can see it topple Avatar, but barely. At least unadjusted for inflation.
Unadjusted nothing will defeat Gone with the Wind.
But I hope it crushes James Cameron's 2 overrated movies.
I'm gonna see it again in 3-d.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Finally waited till yesterday to see it.
Glad to have avoided spoilers.

There are so many things to love about this movie.
And there are some things to WTF!??? about this movie.

I need to digest it all - or see it again.
But biggest WTF is the Cap time travel thingy - WTF!?? That felt like they just added it on at the last minute.
I mean it was VERY well done., but.... WTF???!!! Do you even timelines, bro!!!!???

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Has everyone seen the Spiderman: Far From Home trailer?
I shook my head when I saw it on TV tonight for a movie that comes out in fucking July. "Yeah, you know that movie that came out 10 days ago? We should probably start running spoilers for it on TV for a movie that comes out in 2 months."