Avengers Endgame Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who is the Strongest Avenger?

• Thor Odinson

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Thor Son of Odin

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
M

member 1013

"It's interesting seeing the Avengers with Captain Marvel. I think that she dimensionalizes them in a really great way. Just from a pure power standpoint and what her abilities are. If you're talking about a collection of heroes, and you're gonna go face Thanos, who we believe still has the gauntlet. She is as powerful, if not more powerful than Thor, and you suddenly have hope again. Because they all know what happened at the end of the last movie, he walked through them like they were paper." - JOE RUSSO
Everyone knows Thor is stronger

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Finally watched.

Overhyped.
More cons than pros for me. People need to chill on calling a "masterpiece".

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Finally watched.

Overhyped.
More cons than pros for me. People need to chill on calling a "masterpiece".
I'm not sure I've heard that, but can understand a fan describing it as such within the context of a fantastic wrap-up to the MCU to this point, and as a follow-up to Infinity war.
In that, I thought it was awesome.

As a standalone it's hard to rate, as it's not a standalone piece.

Blade Runner 2049 WAS a cinematic masterpiece, despite being a follow-up.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Thors badass tho. His humor in ragnorak was awesome. A little corny in endgame. But once he because lightning eyes thor, hes the effin man

Captain america impressed me too. I have always heard his movies are really popular, but I dont know if I even saw them. I hadn't realized he was a legit avenger. I figured he was too "human" for lack of better words, to be very powerful/effective (I was wrong)

And hes got a nice ass

M

member 1013

Thors badass tho. His humor in ragnorak was awesome. A little corny in endgame. But once he because lightning eyes thor, hes the effin man

Captain america impressed me too. I have always heard his movies are really popular, but I dont know if I even saw them. I hadn't realized he was a legit avenger. I figured he was too "human" for lack of better words, to be very powerful/effective (I was wrong)

And hes got a nice ass
He was only effective when Mjolnir gave him Thor-like powers

That whole movie took a giant dump on Thor. Destroyed the character imo.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
He was only effective when Mjolnir gave him Thor-like powers

That whole movie took a giant dump on Thor. Destroyed the character imo.
His scene with his mother was powerful imo. And putting aside the corny jokes and acting, I thought his endgame arc was deep

He was in miserable shape because of intense pain, and that pain stemmed from love. The loss of loved ones. Gotta admire a person like that.

It made the moment when he wss standing there eyeing up seated thanos impactful

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wish Thor woulda cut Brie Larson's head off.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We are pretty big MCU fans in our house, we are currently showing our son the MCU movies in chronological order, we just finished Spider-Man Homecoming last night.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We are pretty big MCU fans in our house, we are currently showing our son the MCU movies in chronological order, we just finished Spider-Man Homecoming last night.
Your 7 month old son watches MCU movies?

Or you just wanted to watch them?

Anyway saw this.

FB_IMG_1592386228203.jpg