Lifestyle Avengers infinity war (possible spoilers)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Who else has watched it? I thought it was badass and I must say I'm shocked by it.

I have some theories for the next one

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
It was good, ending was somewhat foreseen because I know they want to do more. I’m still a much bigger fan if X-men and real mutants.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We need a theories thread. I have several.
Do tell.

My main one is this.

*Spoliers ahead*

There's no fucking way they killed them all off. They gotta come back and work as one to fight him.

Doctor strange is the key. He saw 14m outcomes and knew the future, he said the only won one of them

He gave him the stone on purpose, my guess is thanos can't live with what he did to gamorra. It rota his mind and he decides to reset to the point he sacrificed her. When he does he also loses the time stone but figures he will just go kill everyone with the 5 stones. That brings everyone back and Dr strange is able to use the time stone to see what happened, so they go from there. Everyone comes back to life tho. Some may dip out again. And apparently that captain marvel chick is the strongest character they got, that's who Nick fury paged.

Her movie is apparently set in the 90s and will feature a fury with two good eyes. I'm guessing her absence is for a reason and she will return at great cost.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Do tell.

My main one is this.

*Spoliers ahead*

There's no fucking way they killed them all off. They gotta come back and work as one to fight him.

Doctor strange is the key. He saw 14m outcomes and knew the future, he said the only won one of them

He gave him the stone on purpose, my guess is thanos can't live with what he did to gamorra. It rota his mind and he decides to reset to the point he sacrificed her. When he does he also loses the time stone but figures he will just go kill everyone with the 5 stones. That brings everyone back and Dr strange is able to use the time stone to see what happened, so they go from there. Everyone comes back to life tho. Some may dip out again. And apparently that captain marvel chick is the strongest character they got, that's who Nick fury paged.

Her movie is apparently set in the 90s and will feature a fury with two good eyes. I'm guessing her absence is for a reason and she will return at great cost.
Spoiler:

Yes. She's going to be the baddassed out of all of them. No way whatsoever the only Guardian left is Bradley Cooper. I'm pretty certain Loki and Gamorra are done but the people who faded away will be back.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Spoiler:

Yes. She's going to be the baddassed out of all of them. No way whatsoever the only Guardian left is Bradley Cooper. I'm pretty certain Loki and Gamorra are done but the people who faded away will be back.
I think it's gonna be reset to the point he sacrificed her. I don't think Loki is dead. He won't be in the next movie until the end credits tho where he shows he's still alive somehow. That or he dies a very Noble death in the next one. I definitely don't think he's dead tho.

Did you watch the night manager? If not u need to right now. It is great. That's All I'll say but watch it

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I think it's gonna be reset to the point he sacrificed her. I don't think Loki is dead. He won't be in the next movie until the end credits tho where he shows he's still alive somehow. That or he dies a very Noble death in the next one. I definitely don't think he's dead tho.

Did you watch the night manager? If not u need to right now. It is great. That's All I'll say but watch it

I like Hiddleston, my best girly Virginia friend is a massive Hiddleston and Loki fan, she's a proper MArvel nerd so when that happened I was in a state for her more than anything else. She was texting me as soon as she left the cinema.

I'll give Night Manager another go, I only saw the first episode. Didn't dislike it, just got caught up with other stuff. I still can't take geezer from Blackadder seriously in anything though.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I think that they should kill everyone off at the end and then in the sequel start off by saying the whole last movie was a dream and it’s now back to real life (which is really not true as it’s a made up story - probably had dragons in it also which really adds a lot of credibility to the movie)

Oct 24, 2015
It was good. Took the kids to go see. First movie that I was pumped to go see in a while.
Spoiler:

Anyone notice the Infinity Gauntlet broken at the end? I also think Gamora is trapped in the soul stone. Thanos scene at the end when he talks to kid Gamora. Bet that will be his downfall. Think thats what Dr.Stange seen. His hurt of what he did to his daughter. The only thing that he loved.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Quality theories there fellas!!!! I agree that Strange did that on purpose for a reason that will benefit them later. I think they will find a way to put vision back together. None of those who went to dust will stay dead. Spiderman dying was sad as fuck! lol. Good movie overall.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
My theories:

Dr. Strange's only possible win scenario has Thanos with the time gem, but I have no idea why.

The next film will focus on the original 6 Avengers, who all coincidentally did not vanish at the end. We won't see them together after Avengers 4, because at least one of them dies.

The people who vanished at the end obviously will all return when somebody else wields the guantlet. Could be Nebula, but I think we'll see Cap use it and die for real as a result (or get sucked into the soul gem).

Loki, Heimdall, and half of all Asgardians are permanently dead. Valkerie, Sif, and a bunch of red shirts are still alive on a different space ship heading to earth.

Gamora is inside the soul gem (where she spoke to Thanos at the end of the film) and will return for another Guardians film featuring Adam Warlock.

Vision can come back. Fundamentally, he's a computer program, and he was hooked up to Shuri's computers in Wakanda for a long time. Also, Thanos restored most of his body when he unexploded the gem.

Shuri can become Black Panther.

Half of the population disappearing must figure prominently in at least some upcoming MCU TV shows. Any characters who disappear wil return after Avengers 4 drops.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Spoilers.

If Groot disappeared does the handle for thors axe go too?

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
My theories:
. . .
The next film will focus on the original 6 Avengers, who all coincidentally did not vanish at the end.
Forgot to mention that Hawkeye does not appear in 3 because he's home with his family.

Theory: His family vanishes, directly causing him to rejoin the Avengers.

This theory and some of the others have precedent in the comics.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Do tell.

My main one is this.

*Spoliers ahead*

I think 90% of this is correct.
it has to be.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There's also a reason he pleaded with thanos to spare Tony and agreed to give him the stone

Tony will die in number 4 by making the ultimate sacrifice to save the rest, maybe after watching captain America fall. That's my guess.

I fucking hope thor hangs out with the guardians tho, that's shit was funny

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Forgot to mention that Hawkeye does not appear in 3 because he's home with his family.

Theory: His family vanishes, directly causing him to rejoin the Avengers.

This theory and some of the others have precedent in the comics.
Man..... I need to catch up on my comics reading. MCU loves to insert bits of the comics into the storylines.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I think that they should kill everyone off at the end and then in the sequel start off by saying the whole last movie was a dream and it’s now back to real life (which is really not true as it’s a made up story - probably had dragons in it also which really adds a lot of credibility to the movie)
Not suggesting you leg it to the cinema but you would actually really enjoy this film. I'm being serious, you'd find it entertaining.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
That fucking ending. I had to sit through 5 minutes of fucking credits to see that when I could have just looked it up on dailymotion/youtube.

M

member 3289

That fucking ending. I had to sit through 5 minutes of fucking credits to see that when I could have just looked it up on dailymotion/youtube.
They seriously must have slowed down the rolling speed of those credits.

And then all for stupid bullshit that tells us nothing of significance.