General Average day in China

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Cunts from china, he stole it like they steal everything there. He wanted to unlock the power of the pinkfinity stone but it just made him shit himself instead.
You better be eating pickled shellfish right now

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You better be eating pickled shellfish right now
I have some, but I think I'll save them for breakfast, I had a bacon and tomato sandwich this morning and I asked for a large. I forgot the local sandwich places here usually cater for construction guys so it was fucken massive, took me two/ three goes to eat it all.

M

member 1013

I have some, but I think I'll save them for breakfast, I had a bacon and tomato sandwich this morning and I asked for a large. I forgot the local sandwich places here usually cater for construction guys so it was fucken massive, took me two/ three goes to eat it all.
You need to bulk up anyway, it was good for u

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That looks like shit
It was delicious. If you weren't a Jesus killer I'd recommend you try one. English bacon is delicious. It's one of the things you miss In other parts of the world. And I'm a sucker for chopped tomatoes, at the supermarkets in america I could get cans of the Mexican ones with habaneros and jalapeno peppers in them.

This was only second time I've been to this little sandwich shop. I suspect I'll go again in the morning, unless I go to sleep.

M

member 1013

It was delicious. If you weren't a Jesus killer I'd recommend you try one. English bacon is delicious. It's one of the things you miss In other parts of the world. And I'm a sucker for chopped tomatoes, at the supermarkets in america I could get cans of the Mexican ones with habaneros and jalapeno peppers in them.

This was only second time I've been to this little sandwich shop. I suspect I'll go again in the morning, unless I go to sleep.
You can get English bacon here. It’s okay.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 why didn’t you get some cheese on that? A sandwich sux without cheese.
Go fuck yourself!

Disgusting north americans and they cheese on everything. No wonder you fat motherfuckers are the most obese developed nation in the world. (I don't count little desert islands )

Cheese does not belong on that sandwich

M

member 1013

Go fuck yourself!

Disgusting north americans and they cheese on everything. No wonder you fat motherfuckers are the most obese developed nation in the world. (I don't count little desert islands )

Canada is the most obese?

At least we’re number 1 at something

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Eating breakfast now. I'm not even sure what it is. Rice flour or toufu, steamed with egg.

It's all about the sauce (and crispy garlic)

IMG_20210305_072129.jpg

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Go fuck yourself!

Cheese is king.