General Average day in China

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
dont know who or what that means, but anyone thats been reading og or ey forums the last 10 years, knows who i am

had frog dinner tonight. it taste fcuking killer but a little bit expensive for china. 128 rmb (about 19.75 USD, but no tax & no tip required)

but we took half home. could probably feed 4 people
I don't remember asking

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
you dont remember calling me john 2.0 ?

or

you dont remember why i am posting about what i ate in china in a thread called an average day in china ?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
They do, however, have execution vans. Found guilty of a capital crime in China? Into the van, strapped to a gurney, drive to your home town and execute you.

Better not commit an atrocious crime in China then, I guess. Must be a short list of capital crimes. Murder, obviously. Maybe treason?
  • Sabotaging electricity
  • Illegal firearm possession
  • Assault
  • Robbery
  • Embezzelment
  • Military capital crimes: surrender and cowardice
There's loads more. In 2015 China dropped capital punishment for counterfeiting and for being a pimp.

Also, think you got tried and that's the end of it? Oh no, this guy was found guilty and given the death penalty but it was suspended with probation. Public didn't like that and made a fuss, so he was retried, found guilty and executed immediately.

M

member 1013

They do, however, have execution vans. Found guilty of a capital crime in China? Into the van, strapped to a gurney, drive to your home town and execute you.

Better not commit an atrocious crime in China then, I guess. Must be a short list of capital crimes. Murder, obviously. Maybe treason?
  • Sabotaging electricity
  • Assault
  • Robbery
  • Embezzelment
There's loads more. In 2015 China dropped capital punishment for counterfeiting and for being a pimp.

Also, think you got tried and that's the end of it? Oh no, this guy was found guilty and given the death penalty but it was suspended with probation. Public didn't like that and made a fuss, so he was retried, found guilty and executed immediately.
Justin Trudeau said it’s racist to criticize Xi

please pink yourself

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

• Sabotaging electricity
  • Assault
  • Robbery
  • Embezzelment

You should take a page out of his book with your moderating. Quit being a pussy and rule with an iron fist. Chairman Lee can restore fear among this community

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Is it true that Chinese people drop fecal land mines anywhere in the streets of China or is that propaganda?

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I only ask that cause I 'm hearing that commoner Chinese tourists visit American cities, drop trou, drop duky anywhere in the streets and are pissed when called on it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I only ask that cause I 'm hearing that commoner Chinese tourists visit American cities, drop trou, drop duky anywhere in the streets and are pissed when called on it.
That's just Leigh @Leigh when he fought in the us.

As a responsible manager of the yàadong song2 top team I provide all my fighters diapers during fight week

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
3 days before weigh ins. I like them to be comfortable with releasing the otter so it's not a big deal if it happens on fight night.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
You'd think they would perfect a stink face SUBMISSION-- Butt that would be sly and sneaky, not to mention uhhh stinky.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015

• Sabotaging electricity
  • Assault
  • Robbery
  • Embezzelment

LOL, youve been brainwashed by western media into thinking china is a bad place.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I like this thread
China content is cool

Wish we had a poster in every single country posting pics and interesting/shady/different content

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like this thread
China content is cool

Wish we had a poster in every single country posting pics and interesting/shady/different content
Gonna ask some questions at work tomorrow, the answer being me going to Cairo for a bit. Will see how that goes. It's my idea not theirs