General Average day in China

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
happy fun time dragon massage parlor
Golden tiger 888 health spa.

I don't go to that one very often because it's double the price of my other local shops, it's just she has nice tits and invited me by wechat

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Golden tiger 888 health spa.

I don't go to that one very often because it's double the price of my other local shops, it's just she has nice tits and invited me by wechat

She sends me a video of her attire when she wants me to come (she needs/wants money)

IMG_20201214_090214.jpg

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It a hard massage. I'm naked, she's topless. The 10 dollars is no tip required. Happy ending would be an extra 3 dollar tip. No sex in the shop
I only meant happy ending.

sounds like a good deal

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
this quote applies to a friend who told me about his massage parlor sexual encounter. he said the hooker couldn't handle his size.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
this quote applies to a friend who told me about his massage parlor sexual encounter. he said the hooker couldn't handle his size.

reminds me of the below pic. for over a decade i dated filipinas in china, but since the virus, they all left.

i never seriously studied chinese. but now i am.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Ah, I see her now. 2nd from left. Unfortunately she the one that's looking at me
people often think that western males believe they can get any girl in china.

i dont believe that at all.

i can not get any girl in china

what i can do is play the numbers game

there are a magnitude more chinese girls that have white fever than there are white guys in china

i let the chinese girls pick me. id be with that chinese fattie in the mall photo

there are 700,000,000 (seven hundred million) girls in china.

there are only 350,000,000 (three hundred and fifty million) people in the US

4Xs the amount of females

M

member 1013

All the hookers I’ve ever hired said I was too small

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
I am never going to learn chinese characters, but I do need to learn alphabetized version. But even that is fcuked up.

Example I live in Zhuhai, you would think it sounds like "zoo hai" but instead it's pronounced "jew hi"

How do they get jew from zhu?