General Average day in China

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
This guy got out of his car to move that bike one spot to the left. It's an EMPTY parking lot.
IMG_20201128_075641.jpg

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Metro population of 44 million

Nope nope nope
zhuhai is considered a small town in china. only 1.5 million people

the region includes guangzhou and shenzhen which are 2 of the biggest cities in the world, so yeah a lot of people nearby, not including macau and hong kong

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
the issue with the mangos is the locals always want to be first, so all the mangoes will be harvested before they are ripe

M

member 1013

zhuhai is considered a small town in china. only 1.5 million people

the region includes guangzhou and shenzhen which are 2 of the biggest cities in the world, so yeah a lot of people nearby, not including macau and hong kong
I been to Hong Kong once

It smelt

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
hong kong is not china. there is an international border between HK and china. in US terms its like comparing new york city to fresno

ps if you think HK smells bad, you would throw up in china

M

member 1013

hong kong is not china. there is an international border between HK and china. in US terms its like comparing new york city to fresno

ps if you think HK smells bad, you would throw up in china
I’ve been to NY and Fresno

They smelt

M

member 1013

yes china smells bad, but you get used to it.

it makes other places seem to smell good
I’ve heard that the cities are densely populated but there are large rural and uninhabited areas, do they smell too?

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
I’ve heard that the cities are densely populated but there are large rural and uninhabited areas, do they smell too?
its hard for me to judge. 99% of my time has been in cities.

i did once travel by car from shanghai to beijeng , and a truck stop bathroom was unbearably stinky

but i think that smell is a truck stop anywhere in the world

Last edited: