General Average day in China

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Throbert once offered to scrape the gussets of my long John's in exchange that I kiss his head and give him the Prince's blessing.

Needless to say I'm still sat on cornflakes and he's still bald.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Throbert once offered to scrape the gussets of my long John's in exchange that I kiss his head and give him the Prince's blessing.

Needless to say I'm still sat on cornflakes and he's still bald.
can you translate that to english?

M

member 1013

can you translate that to english?
I have had myofascial treatments and scraping before but never cupping. Describe please. What does it feel like? What do you feel like afterwards both immediately and over a few days? Will it make my penis bigger?

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
cool t
Today is winter solstice. An important Chinese holiday.

You MUST eat dumplings today or suffer the superstitious consequences (your ears will fall off if you done eat dumplings today)
Cool thread, stop fucking killing yourself with these massages it looks like you have been to a secret kumite in the woods and fought a 100 men at once, what's wrong with a normal massage with a tug once in a while.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
cool t

Cool thread, stop fucking killing yourself with these massages it looks like you have been to a secret kumite in the woods and fought a 100 men at once, what's wrong a normal massage with a tug once in a while.
I did one of the scrapings once

and some cupping

this guy is beyond tug it seems...he is almost to S&M now

next level shit bro

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
i did scraping once. i will never do it again. although when i did it, the next day i did feel better than before the scraping.

cupping i do maybe once a year.

when a massage is 5 bucks, why wouldnt you get a massage often ?

i average 2 a week for more than the last decade. 1 foot and 1 back. a few times when drunk ive gone from one massage parlor to another

a normal massage wont do it anymore. yeah, i need it HARD