General Average guy vs 100 mph fastballs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I went into a cage at 80mph. It was fucking terrifying. I stood there a couple times and said fuck that.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It is even worse when it is a human.
I have stood in against a guy that threw 95, he played some MLB.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
When I was in grade 9 my wrestling coach was also the baseball coach. I was a big baseball fan at the time so I helped manage the team. In blowout games he would put me in. I was like 80 pounds and the pitchers knew I didn’t know what I was doing so they just threw me fastballs. I literally had to decide if I was going to swing during the wind up. I didn’t have time to see if it was going to be a strike or a ball.

On the upside he let me pinch run once, and I stole a base.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
When I was in grade 9 my wrestling coach was also the baseball coach. I was a big baseball fan at the time so I helped manage the team. In blowout games he would put me in. I was like 80 pounds and the pitchers knew I didn’t know what I was doing so they just threw me fastballs. I literally had to decide if I was going to swing during the wind up. I didn’t have time to see if it was going to be a strike or a ball.

On the upside he let me pinch run once, and I stole a base.
Did you let @Lars hack your account? Arent you the person Canseco was trying to be when he put the needle in his ass?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It is even worse when it is a human.
I have stood in against a guy that threw 95, he played some MLB.
Don't know about that.
With a human you can judge the release of the ball better. In a cage like this, it just rockets at you.

That might be me though. I was always better off pitchers than I was in the cage.

Never faced 100 though. Hell, I never faced 90.

Now imagine having a dude throw 100, but then he also has a breaking ball that starts out heading for your face? LMAO.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Baseball isn't a sport. A fat guy could clip that and have a heart attack trying to run his lap.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Baseball isn't a sport. A fat guy could clip that and have a heart attack trying to run his lap.
Hitting is a skill.
Fielding is more sport. They typically hide the fat guys who can hit at 1st base so they don't have to run. :)

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
At the batting cages my brother would stand about 6 feet out in front of home plate and blast the 90 MPH pitches.I tried it standing at home plate and didn't even make contact on 20 pitches (at 90 MPH)

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Isn't some cunt missing basically every pitch thrown at them just called baseball?