General @b00ts -Camel's testicles bitten by woman at Louisiana truck stop petting zoo: authorities

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
b00ts @b00ts

Camel's testicles bitten by woman at Louisiana truck stop petting zoo: authorities

Nah, I'm just kidding, it's ALWAYS Florida.

A woman bit a camel’s testicles at a Louisiana truck stop petting zoo -- and was cited for criminal trespassing, according to reports.

The woman, a Florida resident, was chasing her dog when she crawled into Caspar’s enclosure at the Tiger Truck Stop on I-10 in Grosse Tete, The Baton Rouge Advocate reported Sunday.

A Message from United Rentals

On average, equipment on worksites all across America sits idle 70% of the time.
See how United Rentals is taking this on to save worksites time & money.

She told deputies she bit the 600-pound camel when he sat on her. It happened Thursday.

“She said: ‘I bit his b---- to get him off of me, I bit his testicles to get him off of me,’” Iberville Parish Deputy Louis Hamilton Jr. told the paper.

The woman was brought to a hospital.

Deputies gave her and her husband summonses on the trespassing charge and for not having their dog on a leash, The Advocate reported.

“The camel did nothing wrong,” Hamilton told the paper. “They were aggressive. The camel was just doing its normal routine.”

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Wait
Truck stop petting zoo?
They really do exists?
Truckers have feelings too?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
From the article,

“The truck stop once had a tiger, provoking controversy.”

A truck stop petting zoo with a tiger.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Y’all wanna know something crazy... I’m from a small town called Livonia. I used to go to this truck stop all the time because we fished the area. They used to have a fucking tiger there.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
When I moved out to Baton Rouge, it was like another world because I’d grown up, literally, on the bayou lol

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Y’all wanna know something crazy... I’m from a small town called Livonia. I used to go to this truck stop all the time because we fished the area. They used to have a fucking tiger there.

We used to travel between the Houston area and New Orleans And go to that truck stop. As a kid I had a miniature pinscher dog and we stopped one time in the damn dog went right through the cage bars. Tigers didn't even care. I really thought I was about to watch my dog be eaten alive.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
We used to travel between the Houston area and New Orleans And go to that truck stop. As a kid I had a miniature pinscher dog and we stopped one time in the damn dog went right through the cage bars. Tigers didn't even care. I really thought I was about to watch my dog be eaten alive.
We’ve been miles from each other our whole life and have never docked. Literally went to Houston multiple times a year to watch the Astros and go to AstroWorld and WaterWorld.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Small world indeed. I have been there also when I flew into Houston to visit family in Toledo Bend and Lake Charles them though to New Orleans a hand full of years ago.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Small world indeed. I have been there also when I flew into Houston to visit family in Toledo Bend and Lake Charles them though to New Orleans a hand full of years ago.
Indeed.

I was once at this truck stop where I saw a small dog walk into a tiger cage.

But I PUNKED the hell outta those pussy cats and they didn't touch him.