Lifestyle b00ts is ATV shopping

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Please talk me out of dropping $15k on a Can-Am X mr 1000 :|

Homo wagon.

If you got 15k to waste please don't spend it on a atv. Buy an awesome used one and save some money.

Fuck I didn't even know they cost that much

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Homo wagon.

If you got 15k to waste please don't spend it on a atv. Buy an awesome used one and save some money.

Fuck I didn't even know they cost that much
Because it is the king of the mud. Trail riding is a huge pass time down here and the 1000's with a small lift and good tires are king shit in the slop. People literally crowd around an impossible hole to watch someone with a 1000 X mr make the hole their bitch.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
How? A quick research of their fanacials shows a growing company over the last 5 years.
Because they don't know how to manage a business. It's easy to show good financials when the government gives you money everytime you lay some people off.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Because they don't know how to manage a business. It's easy to show good financials when the government gives you money everytime you lay some people off.
Ok, but will their money troubles hinder me in the mud? It's between this and a Rubicon. The Rubi just feels underpowered in the thick stuff.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ok, but will their money troubles hinder me in the mud? It's between this and a Rubicon. The Rubi just feels underpowered in the thick stuff.
Their money troubles will hinder you when they go tits up and you can't get parts for your bike anymore. As a Canadian I hope they get their shit together though.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Their money troubles will hinder you when they go tits up and you can't get parts for your bike anymore. As a Canadian I hope they get their shit together though.
But Can-Am is the top ATV seller currently. I would think if BRP went tits up, they could figure something out. I dunno though. Doomsday articles about them go back to 2004 and they seem to be the most popular right now.

Hauler @Hauler I'm looking at the Honda Rubicon's too. Nice bike, but felt underpowered for our environment with 28" tires.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
But Can-Am is the top ATV seller currently. I would think if BRP went tits up, they could figure something out. I dunno though. Doomsday articles about them go back to 2004 and they seem to be the most popular right now.

Hauler @Hauler I'm looking at the Honda Rubicon's too. Nice bike, but felt underpowered for our environment with 28" tires.
I've barely started looking. My buddy has a Honda Foreman 450. He bought it used. Dude was selling it because he couldn't get it running. Bought the 4x4 and a trailer for $1000. We bought some beers on the way home, cleaned the carb out and had that fucker running in under an hour.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
do you soup them up after you get them?

I would expect so, but just wanted to ask.

what area/terrain is your "environment"?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
do you soup them up after you get them?

I would expect so, but just wanted to ask.

what area/terrain is your "environment"?
I live in the swamps of south Louisiana. All of our ATV parks include an area that is simply just a huge swamp.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Personally, I wouldn't drop $15k on an ATV, but to each his own - that is a badass looking ATV!

I've been looking a dirt bikes a little bit, think I'll end up with one in the next couple of years. I have a buddy that has a 2-stroke Husqvarna that I like quite a bit. His has the recluse clutch. I didn't know they made nice motos until recently, but they're pretty sweet and very capable (much more than my abilities!)

Good luck searching, post some muddin' vids when you get one.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Personally, I wouldn't drop $15k on an ATV, but to each his own - that is a badass looking ATV!

I've been looking a dirt bikes a little bit, think I'll end up with one in the next couple of years. I have a buddy that has a 2-stroke Husqvarna that I like quite a bit. His has the recluse clutch. I didn't know they made nice motos until recently, but they're pretty sweet and very capable (much more than my abilities!)

Good luck searching, post some muddin' vids when you get one.
I've got enough dirt bikes haha. I posted a vid of us jumping a hill a while back. Realistically, I would hurt myself on a 1000. It's not from being a rookie rider, it would be from trying to see what that bastard has under the seat. The Renegade comes in a 570 that is $9k and would be enough due to the torque of the Rotax engine and light weight design of the bike itself.