Baby mama drama, could use help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

That's an informative post KB. I wasn't sure about full custody but that sounds like it'd be nice to have the say so in when she can have them.

I talked to her today. She admitted she needs help with her anger issues and that she was sorry and really appreciated my patience and putting up with her bs.

I'm going to see how she gets back on her feet but until then I think her and I both agree that the kids staying with me is what's best.

I'm making the most of the situation. My work is granting me to work from home this week until the boys and girls club starts next week, and tonight I watched two movies back to back with both my sons. (The Good Son and Total Recall)

Tomorrow night I'll introduce them to the Lethal Weapon series. Thus far their summer is starting off the best ever. Stay up late every night, play throughout the day at dad's house with Dad home.

Plus I get a 2nd chance to upload my ex's mugshot when it gets put on mugshots.com :D
I already do the Daddy Day care thing 4 or 5 days out of the week depending on what's going on. If you lived in my area or vice versa i'd totally give you a hand homie. :D

P

Punch

Y'all some sickos and i got much love for yah. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
image.jpg From growing up in a chaos filled, violent, alcoholic household I'd strongly advise you to get sole custody of your kids and limit visitation with the mother based on her mindset that day and to keep them away on weekends and holidays as in my experience those were the most violently drunk occasions.
If you get custody, even tho she's not financially stable, you should still file for child support. Even tho you won't get shit from her, that can make state aide available where you can pick your child care provider and the state will pay them a reasonable rate. This works well when having family watch your kids, kind of like a bonus for something they'd do anyway.
I wouldn't use the abused Granny as a childcare provider as she is an enabler and probably doesn't have the capability of protecting the kids from their mother due to fear.
Call CPS in your area and ask about available programs. There are quite a few that won't fully provide but will assist with childcare costs. Good luck

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
go back to court and have the judge institute rehab and therapy as stipulations on her getting her rights back...wish you the best bro

Feb 28, 2015
Having been a victim of abuse, and an abuser who would always apologize after the fact and so I wouldn't take any action since they'd calmed down....I 100% agree with kneeblock @Kneeblock and OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 it doesn't matter if she's better today, protecting your kids and also having piece of mind for yourself is paramount. Wish you all the best with this situation, it amazes me how so many humans seem to function as normal people sometimes and then the rest of the time like complete asshole lunatics.

Last edited:

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Gotta go with the consensus here that you should take custody of your kids D. Living in a crazy household with that mom might screw things up for them physically and personality wise.