General Back at work Monday

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Goddammit. I been drinking for over 3 months daily. I get a slimy sweat going each day and the sun is hotter than fuck lately. Obviously aside from not sitting around and drinking beer each day, I need to detox. I'm thinking tomatoe juice and McDonald's should fix me.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You are going to have a rough time smoking cigs while wearing a mask
I'm the last guy back (wankers) apparently they have relaxed the ninja mask rules now tho. Although I did here they had restrictions on how many people can go in the smoking area.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
How are your stools?

are they like tomatoe?
the red stools is not really what should worry the alcoholic it is the yellow ones that are lethal. red dark brown stools could be caused by hemorrhoids. yellow stools is liver damage or bad pancreas iirc. the pancreas problems are usually more lethal as your liver will warn you several times when it is damaged.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I might be on my way back to the couch from work I feel like abe simpson. looks like the government might shut things down again.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Did you sober up long enough to make a appearance today OP?
Yep. It's wiped me out. Been used to sitting around doing fuck all for too long now. I've been waking up really early the last few months so hopefully I sleep well tonight.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Today was good. I tricked the team leader into thinking I'd bricked a very expensive module. It's good to be a cunt. "I forgot what it's like to have you guys around" when he realized I was just fucking around.

I've done the same trick with The other shift team leader in the past. Exact same procedure, it's a hard to get bit of kit and we never have spares so when I say I fucked up the terror on the face is brilliant.

The key is ignorance, "yep it's all sorted, but the red LED won't go out and I can't connect to it now, are you doing something on the network?"

They fall for it Every time.