General Back by popular demand: My Weekly Advice Thread/Column!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I’m very pleased to announce that I’m bringing it back! It seems that many/most of you people can’t make it through the day without my advice and guidance. When I discontinued this very popular feature here at TMMAC, I had no idea the chaos it would cause. Well, yada yada, long story short, enough of you have come begging for more leadership and wisdom, and here we are.

Please post your questions in this thread and I will reply.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
crowbar @crowbar ,

It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I’m very pleased to announce that I’m bringing it back! It seems that many/most of you people can’t make it through the day without my advice and guidance. When I discontinued this very popular feature here at TMMAC, I had no idea the chaos it would cause. Well, yada yada, long story short, enough of you have come begging for more leadership and wisdom, and here we are.

Please post your questions in this thread and I will reply.
Thank you so much for bringing this back.

Question-
Ive heard that a lizard’s tail grows back when cut. I was curious if the same holds true for my penis?

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Thank you so much for bringing this back.

Question-
Ive heard that a lizard’s tail grows back when cut. I was curious if the same holds true for my penis?
That’s a great question. I respect you too much to mess around with this one: please do not cut off your penis. It will not grow back.