Cinema Bad Trip with Eric Andre

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
michaela conlin being in it was cool im a bones fan her losing her shit at the art gallery was also funny AF. the car wash prank is classic eric andre.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
The gorilla scene might be top 5 funniest things I've ever witnessed..By far one the funniest movies I've ever seen as well.. Eric Andre is a genius, and I hope there's a part 2! Borat has nothing on him.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
The gorilla scene might be top 5 funniest things I've ever witnessed..By far one the funniest movies I've ever seen as well.. Eric Andre is a genius, and I hope there's a part 2! Borat has nothing on him.
screen shot.png
I am gonna watch this shit

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Good addition to the Jackass, Borat "prank" style movies. I think kneeblock @kneeblock pointed out that "Bad Trip"s differentiator was to uplift the mark in every scene, which is a great touch. I loved the reveals played during the credits as well.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
But I dropped my cell phone!

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Yes! I know who Eric Andre is but had never seen any of his work. I watched Bad Trip on a whim and it was hilarious! Very similar structure and style to Borat but definitely a fresh way to do it.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Yes! I know who Eric Andre is but had never seen any of his work. I watched Bad Trip on a whim and it was hilarious! Very similar structure and style to Borat but definitely a fresh way to do it.
dude you have to watch the Eric Andre show.

its like a fever dream.

when he had guests on he had them in a studio, sometimes for 3hours. He edited 2 minutes for our pleasure.

he cranked up the heat in the studio to crazy levels. They all buckled.

its brilliant tv.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
michaela conlin being in it was cool im a bones fan her losing her shit at the art gallery was also funny AF. the car wash prank is classic eric andre.
Wholly shit, when that chick was yelling at him and it showed the 3 older ladies all start sweeping in the same area I lost it

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
dude you have to watch the Eric Andre show.

its like a fever dream.

when he had guests on he had them in a studio, sometimes for 3hours. He edited 2 minutes for our pleasure.

he cranked up the heat in the studio to crazy levels. They all buckled.

its brilliant tv.
I’m on it! I’ve been in need of some new shows in my rotation. Thanks!

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I’m on it! I’ve been in need of some new shows in my rotation. Thanks!
first series isn’t great. But they are only 12 mins long. Trust me.

its seminal.

and semenal.

cum to me if you dint know the difference.

I was blessed with a nine inch penis.

that priest is now in jail. That’s another story.