General Badge Bunnies - Thoughts on Hong Kong protest shooting?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
So I'm interested in seeing how your brain responds when the part of it that wants you to deepthroat any and all police officers comes into potential conflict with the part that will accept propaganda without question. There's a lot of talk about police brutality, so what say you? Was the officer justified?

Full incident:
Full video of Tsuen Wan shooting incident

Close up (about a minute in).

View: https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2019/10/01/hong-kong-protest-police-tension-shots-fired-watson-lklv-vpx.cnn

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So I'm interested in seeing how your brain responds when the part of it that wants you to deepthroat any and all police officers comes into potential conflict with the part that will accept propaganda without question. There's a lot of talk about police brutality, so what say you? Was the officer justified?
I really admire your ability to pretend that the entire world is only in black or white.

I also like that you feel the need to slander anyone who you think won't agree with you.

Last edited:

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I really admire your ability to pretend that the entire world is only in black or white.

I also like that you feel the need to slander anyone who you think won't agree with you.
I'm slandering people who agree with me on this one too.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Totally justified. He was literally outnumbered and being attcked by dozens of masked men with weapons.
American cops show far less restraint when dealing with their citizens.