Bag and stand

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
Sup guys!

I haven’t trained in a couple years, thanks ‘rona, and I’m getting fat
So I’m gonna get a banana bag (100 lbs) and stand. Gonna set it up outside on my back deck with my weights and shit.
Leaning towards the century cornerman stand but still haven’t decided on what bag to get.
You guys have any recommendations or know of any outdoor bags????

thanks in advance

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I had the Century Wavemaster for a while and it works, but the “bag”is foam. It was alright for 2nd floor living but it got to thumping a bit. Now it’s a great target.
I was given the Everlast stand and I hung a 100 lb bag on it but it took up more a lot of room and the legs were kinda narrow at the front and restricted movement.
The corner man looks like a good choice, if you got the loot and space.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
I had the Century Wavemaster for a while and it works, but the “bag”is foam. It was alright for 2nd floor living but it got to thumping a bit. Now it’s a great target.
I was given the Everlast stand and I hung a 100 lb bag on it but it took up more a lot of room and the legs were kinda narrow at the front and restricted movement.
The corner man looks like a good choice, if you got the loot and space.
I have a BOB that I’ve beat the padding out of. It has the same type of base.
What I like most about the cornerman is it looks like there’s nothing in the way for kicks and footwork.
I seen Ringside/Combat Sports has 35% off so probably gonna order a Fairtex banana bag from them.
Cannot wait lol

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I have a BOB that I’ve beat the padding out of. It has the same type of base.
What I like most about the cornerman is it looks like there’s nothing in the way for kicks and footwork.
I seen Ringside/Combat Sports has 35% off so probably gonna order a Fairtex banana bag from them.
Cannot wait lol
Yeah, the Everlast stand is not great for kicking and a lot of movement.

Granted I haven’t hit the bag in quite a spell.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
Yeah, the Everlast stand is not great for kicking and a lot of movement.

Granted I haven’t hit the bag in quite a spell.
I have a bunch of training gear - pads, mitts, shields, etc. but nobody to hold for me What is great about a bag, don’t need anyone else.
Gonna start with a banana bag and get a variety over the year. I liked the bowling pin bag and aqua bag my gym had so will probably get one of those too.

You should get back into bagwork brah!

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I have a bunch of training gear - pads, mitts, shields, etc. but nobody to hold for me What is great about a bag, don’t need anyone else.
Gonna start with a banana bag and get a variety over the year. I liked the bowling pin bag and aqua bag my gym had so will probably get one of those too.

You should get back into bagwork brah!
I hear ya, I really need to get back in the groove.
I always enjoyed it and it’s such a stress relief. I’m no world beater but I can take a punch ?.

Are you a southpaw?
I’m a righty but I like going southpaw and having my dominant hand as my lead hand.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
I hear ya, I really need to get back in the groove.
I always enjoyed it and it’s such a stress relief. I’m no world beater but I can take a punch ?.

Are you a southpaw?
I’m a righty but I like going southpaw and having my dominant hand as my lead hand.
No, I’m a righty.
I try to be as ambidextrous as possible though.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
Gonna set it up out back today
Fucking snowed like 4-5” night before last but not gonna let it stop me

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
haha, that's awesome...looks like it is hanging from the tree in that pic

I hung one from a tree 30 miles from the nearest paved road once...was working in the woods for weeks on end and didn't want to cease the training routine
Thanks
I’m really loving it.
E6FFC7BA-BD95-47C6-957D-EEE422F4E82C.jpeg

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Looks like you hit the weights pretty hard. Any wk. outs or lifts you'd care to share with the unwashed masses?

lamarclark09

Oct 20, 2022
Where did you order this Fairtex bag this one is really cool. I like the size, each and everything. Now you spend time using this. Kindly share the details of its quality and other related things because I also wanted to purchase this. Please let me know about this.