General Bam Margera from Jackass latest meltdown...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
He sold his soul for that fortune and fame now they have him on mental lock down ...he's seeking freedom but he made the decision early on to sign that contract.

Sad to see him in that state, you can tell deep down he's a good dude trying to break free..

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He sold his soul for that fortune and fame now they have him on mental lock down ...he's seeking freedom but he made the decision early on to sign that contract.

Sad to see him in that state, you can tell deep down he's a good dude trying to break free..
I'm with you on this.
#imwithhim

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
At his peak with his 1st wife...

Father time is undefeated but dat firewater is a helluva drug!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
its karma for being a shitty degenerate human being who got famous off beating on his dad while he was on the shitter

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
boo hoo.

was always a piece of shit.

glad he’s sad.
While I won't wish sadness upon him, this latest meltdown is the exact reason he hasn't been included. At this point he's a liability to himself and his behaviour could have a negative input for other cast members. They were all fuck ups. Some seem to have sorted themselves out a bit. I'm sure the movie producers diddnt want bam around them if he can't behave.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
While I won't wish sadness upon him, this latest meltdown is the exact reason he hasn't been included. At this point he's a liability to himself and his behaviour could have a negative input for other cast members. They were all fuck ups. Some seem to have sorted themselves out a bit. I'm sure the movie producers diddnt want bam around them if he can't behave.

Out of all them you could tell he was a malicious cunt.

Karma is a bitch.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Who the hell are you and why are you hacking my friend song2 's account and writing all this reasonable b.s.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He really took a nose dive after Ryan's death. He needs to deal with his mental health and addiction. That's why the boys excluded him.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He really took a nose dive after Ryan's death. He needs to deal with his mental health and addiction. That's why the boys excluded him.

Whole videos typical addict speak. Zero accountability and it's everybody else's fault.
Also drugs are a hell of a drug. dude looks like 15 or 20 years older than he really is

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Whole videos typical addict speak. Zero accountability and it's everybody else's fault.
Also drugs are a hell of a drug. dude looks like 15 or 20 years older than he really is
Hopefully he wakes up and takes a hard look at himself. Won't be long before the damage is insurmountable.